Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

It's still an awesome cover. I remember his old videos where he was playing 10 instruments at the same time somewhere in the forest. Crazy guy
Hey arcane, perfect cover and video for soon departed. do you have the tab for that? the old one i have has some inaccuracies.

Full band cover of Kissing the Shadows. Don't know the other guys, but, to me at least, this is made all the better by the fact that the lead guitars are handled by Andy Gillion, the guitarist / composer from Mors Principium Est.

That might be the best cover of the solos I’ve ever heard

Full band cover of Kissing the Shadows. Don't know the other guys, but, to me at least, this is made all the better by the fact that the lead guitars are handled by Andy Gillion, the guitarist / composer from Mors Principium Est.

That was awesome! Andy is a phenomenal musician who has churned out music during the pandemic.

I'm really enjoying seeing all the covers people have been doing the last week.

Hey dudes. I'm a bit late posting my tributes to honor Alexi but I had to take my time in grieving. I couldn't even listen to Bodom for days and looking at my guitar made me sick. That being said, I do believe he would have wanted us to celebrate his life so here's my tribute the only way I know how...RIP to the king. :/

Yeah sure, i was maybe starting to play Guitar and watched all his crazy Pinch Harmonics due he always hat improvised a bit.