Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Damn It. Kinda sucks to notice it after I've uploaded it. Well not much to do about it, I'll probably upload a (Remastered Version) of it at another time :). And Btw: I've uploaded a new cover, Midnight Madness Solo. Hope you will check it out..

I have a lot of Sinergy songs in my list which I want to cover and also a colab of PTTFW. I just need to find the time to pick my guitar and record something. Maybe I'm doing a new cover next week

^A couple people here will diss you for the solos not being pure, but it's a good cover and audio seems good too. Your tone is too sharp tho. You play it a bit better than me maybe. This song is nowhere near the most challenging COB stuff tho, but nice work. Get rid of that bandana hanging on the neck :-D

Your playing is good, but you have to find a way to change that tone. If you manage to do that, then I think that you will have better results. You did pretty well with the solo ;)

Thank you all :rofl:(and yep,it's my channel,thx for subscribing).
I used to record my guitar from the lineout of the amp,which sounds raw and crappy.But now I'm waiting for a condenser microphone from germany to come,and I should sound 10x better
http://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_b2_pro.htm

My next cover will be Michael Jackson - Beat it..just the solo :]] I'll do it with guitar rig 5 and some delays.Sounds pretty cool :>