Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

apart from the fact that it's laptop mic quality and that ur band name sounds like a latino prison gang, that isn't a bad cover

Despite the obvious emo thing going on it's a brilliant quality cover playing/camera/audio wise. All I could ever do better is make a more interesting graphic background to the video. We're living interesting times with more and more awesome covers coming up.

sry for my stupid question but why are you calling him vivebodom :rofl:

There was a guy on the forum called "vivebodom", he was writing absolutely the same shit everywhere and posting stuff that is non related or that we have already seen :lol: anyways he got banned, and now he is back under different name :lol:

I think the Video is interesting. Ok, hes not so good playing, but damn guys...dont be that hard. We cant see only Mitch, Arcane or Alexi recording some covers...

Of course it feels cool to put up a video of you playing a COB track with perfect precision, but if it looks boring and sounds like shit, what's the point. Every top guitar wanker gets intimidated when someone posts a COB cover where one note in a solo is not spot on, no matter how good and interesting it sounds and looks.

...Amazing! One of the most classy covers ever. The audio and camera work + playing is top notch. Very promising for future covers. We're gonna have so many great covers of Bodom's music in the near future, especially when they have more widely established their position as the official best band of the world. In the near future beginning guitarists wanna play Bodom instead of Metallica.

Btw many of the newer Bodom songs would feel more like the older ones if they cut some of the unnecessary slow parts away, sort of like they did with LDB here (but not exactly that radical). They managed to record the melody and chorus better than COB in studio, it always bothered me you can't hear the keyboard well enough in the chorus, and you can't hear the guitar in the intro melody. BBT harmony melody (4:58) sounds sick too, one of the sweetest melodies ever invented in the history of man.

Hello, here is my new cover of Shovel Knockout...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD432z_hIu4&hd=1[/ame]

All type of comments are welcome.