i'm talking about the passage from a low to a high note twice

i've always played it in this way

--------------------
-----------15-18-15-
----------------------
----15-19--------
-17-------------
----------------

Oh god! Sorry Andry, you're right!! That tab has a mistake, damn idiots.

I can't believe these tabs are published in a book with the DVDs and the dumbasses can't even transcribe the right damn notes by watching/listening to the examples, how pathetic.

Yea ShadowsWithin I forgot to comment, I think you did a damn good job on that cover! I really like the vocals.

Oh god! Sorry Andry, you're right!! That tab has a mistake, damn idiots.

I can't believe these tabs are published in a book with the DVDs and the dumbasses can't even transcribe the right damn notes by watching/listening to the examples, how pathetic.

People getting paid to do their job wrong:erk: you'd think someone would look over it

You should really look into working for a guitar magazine or online tabbing/lessons sites lick lick library,you'd have a lengthy CV with both tab threads and you'd actually do a good job,I hate paying 9 euro for wrong tabs and BT missing of CDs,email one of the guys from total guitar on their my space pages and he could prob hook you up.

People getting paid to do their job wrong:erk: you'd think someone would look over it

You should really look into working for a guitar magazine or online tabbing/lessons sites lick lick library,you'd have a lengthy CV with both tab threads and you'd actually do a good job,I hate paying 9 euro for wrong tabs and BT missing of CDs,email one of the guys from total guitar on their my space pages and he could prob hook you up.

"both tab threads"

? Where's his other?

Agreed.

I think you should give it a go Mitch!

Nice dude, the vocals are fantastic!

Where's the bass tho? There's no bass :(

we couldn't get a good mix, it was either too overpowering or underpowered, thats as close as i could get, mabye it's more noticeable on my comp cause of my sub.

i need monitors.

more COB covers to come when me and my friend (vocals, Guitar, co-engineer) when we both have free time.

Don't know if this has been already discussed since I didn't bother reading all 100 pages, but what do you think of this guy? He has got a lot of CoB covers on his channel...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol those fingers :lol:
"this is brobably not the best version of hate me, but.."
:p
He gets pretty much squashed to death in the comments too.

Luckily his last sign in was 5 months ago. But his finger techinque is really something special. I think that not very many guitar players are even able to wave their fingers like that.

^What as subtile way of saying that his fretting hand movement sucks :lol: I mean, Chuck Schuldiner from Death had quite a weird way of fretting too, but he nailed everything, so it's not the way you fret but your accuracy what matters :lol: