Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Really nice vids dude but I think your tone could be a bit louder and you hit a few wrong notes in every cover but still nice!

Here's Towards Dead End

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtKVYDUl0BQ&feature=channel_page[/ame]

Re-record of ETID!!!! (I used the original track as BT but muted the guitars and vocals). It sounds pretty awesome I think.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kECUhljE5k&fmt=18[/ame]

Goes to arcane yep ;)

And...about two days ago while listening to random music on itunes i heard an intrumental version of hate me and couldn't understand what it was...then i realised it was your version :lol:

Ah ok :lol: What do you think of it btw?

BTW, everyone: I already posted this on the GP thread, but as I want as much feedback as possible I hope you don't mind if i post it here too. Here's a sample of Silent Night, Bodom Night intro that I recorded using my ADA MP1 plugged into the Toneport (acting as poweramp/noise gate/compressor) and I kinda like it. Advice is wellcome for all, but focus on tone please!

ADA MP1 Silent Night, Bodom Night sound test

Ah ok :lol: What do you think of it btw?

BTW, everyone: I already posted this on the GP thread, but as I want as much feedback as possible I hope you don't mind if i post it here too. Here's a sample of Silent Night, Bodom Night intro that I recorded using my ADA MP1 plugged into the Toneport (acting as poweramp/noise gate/compressor) and I kinda like it. Advice is wellcome for all, but focus on tone please!

ADA MP1 Silent Night, Bodom Night sound test

17.2 MB?!! wtf jose! haha, well I'm downloading now.

thoughts: I think arcane is right about the too much distortion. too much on the rhythm gtrs. the lead however, sounds better than your previous lead tones. I'd probably reduce the mids just a wee bit tho, and increase the treble a little.

They dont, if you installed lame.enc correctly you may choose the amount of bits and the quality, it ranges form Mario to highend, more than you will ever need :D

I made two soundchecks yesterday, they both suck (One take each).

"Hatebreeder"
"Children of Bodom"

I like the tone of your rythm guitars. You should make another take with a better Backing Track but the tone is pretty good for your rythm guitars... For the leads.... mmh... could be better.

Btw. I'm ready with with the leads for KTS :headbang: Sounds awesome!