Children of Bodom Live in Seoul complete video?

Adam Blaze

Jul 9, 2007
anyone knows if i can find the complete concert video of cob live in seoul back when i think follow the reaper was their latest album, for some reason that concert is by far i think the most energetic and musical in my opinion and i just like the way they played the concert, but i would like a complete version that i can keep, any one knows where i can find itto download?

hmm thanks if you can upload it i would reall appreciate it, but ill chek bearshare too thanks again

hey thanks alot marfal, yeah i have winrar and i know the archiving thing so thanks aalot and keep it going!

no problem man cant wait for tomoorow either man, from what iv seen of this concert iv found it amazing, alexi is so musically in tuned and the whole bands so pumped, it was nice to see them at their best

Just wondering is there more to the "full show" than what youc an watch on youtube and the dvd you get from everywhere... the set list of that was

1. Bodom after midnight
2. Hate me
3. Towards Dead End
4. Lake Bodom
5. Warheart
6. Kissing the Shadows
7. Mask Of Sanity
8. Silent Night, Bodo Night
9. Dead Night Warrior
10. Children of Bodom
11. Everytiem I Die

Is there more to the show that you are uploading?

i think it was, i was wondering the same thing i really wanted to see downfall by them at this concert