Children Of Bodom Live in Seoul Korea... AWESOME!!

sir Royal Eddie

Awesome Member
Feb 21, 2007
Florida, USA
www.cobhc.com
I just a DVD today of the whole live show and it's def. one of the best Bodom shows I've seen! I know you can pretty much see every song individually on YouTube but I wanted to get my own copy to watch anytime. But other than that, has anyone else seen this whole concert? I like it a lot better than "Stockholm Knockout Live" Mainly just how Bodom played back then. Nothing against how Bodom performs today, they're still kick ass! :kickass:

I just a DVD today of the whole live show and it's def. one of the best Bodom shows I've seen! I know you can pretty much see every song individually on YouTube but I wanted to get my own copy to watch anytime. But other than that, has anyone else seen this whole concert? I like it a lot better than "Stockholm Knockout Live" Mainly just how Bodom played back then. Nothing against how Bodom performs today, they're still kick ass! :kickass:

it is available for download on google video.....

You guys don't have to be dicks about EVERYTHING! :erk: I said I know you can get it off other sites, but that's not the point. I rather watch the whole thing IN BETTER QUALITY, recorded from the Korea TV Progam then watch it in smaller, worse quality, video clips. And I think $5.00 was a good deal for a friend to give me the DVD and a DVD case full of setlist, pictures etc. That is probably how much all the products themselves cost! But seriously it seems everything that someone sais on THESE forums there always these sarcastic remarks or someone is always accused of being a dumbass or stupid just cause they cant find something or can't get anything due to something as the Live stuff thread being closed. I'm sorry I miss my chance, but you don't need to start shit with everybody about everything!

We're not being dicks, we're just saying you don't need to buy stuff that you can download. I have the whole thing in original quality and it cost me nothing.

You're lucky to have got it for only $5 though.

Fair enough.

Well yeah, I agree. It's definitely during their most awesome phase. 99-02 was the best IMO and so a pro shot video like this is definitely great to watch.

yeah not calling you stupid, but the dvd you bought is almost positively just a copy of the full version you could download off emule or dc++ or soulseek put onto a dvd. i'm pretty sure the dvds of it they sell on ebay aren't masters of the recording or anything, but if you really wanted to watch it on your tv and have a case whatever floats your boat.

It's the "full" thing as far as how much was broadcast. It might not have been the whole gig but I'm sure there's nothing else pro shot from that show.

sir Royal Eddie, can you post the video and audio bitrate please? I just checked the video that I got from P2P sharing program (it was also uploaded here in the Live stuff thread) and it is 1296kbps (video) and 224kbps (audio).

You guys don't have to be dicks about EVERYTHING! :erk: I said I know you can get it off other sites, but that's not the point. I rather watch the whole thing IN BETTER QUALITY, recorded from the Korea TV Progam then watch it in smaller, worse quality, video clips. And I think $5.00 was a good deal for a friend to give me the DVD and a DVD case full of setlist, pictures etc. That is probably how much all the products themselves cost! But seriously it seems everything that someone sais on THESE forums there always these sarcastic remarks or someone is always accused of being a dumbass or stupid just cause they cant find something or can't get anything due to something as the Live stuff thread being closed. I'm sorry I miss my chance, but you don't need to start shit with everybody about everything!

Agree

Lake Bodom back then is way fucking better than it is now, they didn't skip the sick sweeping parts or the tough solo parts.