Children of Bodom Live in Seoul complete video?

Sorry

I HAD TO bump this thread

Anyone got mirror links?!?!?!?!?!?!

Cos the links not working.. >.<

I'm OK to upload the video (I got it from emule, maybe it's not the same because mine has some bugs from time to time) on my mediafire account because on sendspace you can download a file during only 2 weeks.

This time, no HJSplit, only 100 MB .RAR files.

PART 1 NEW!

It's in 6 parts. I'll let my computer upload (they're queued) them while sleeping so check the link in my signature every hour and tomorrow I'll make a list with every download link.

a Friend of mine had Formatteded my external HDD drive :O

i lost everything

From 1998 to 2008 gigs :O

i didnt had every Gig but alot

lost gigs such as Rotterdam Baroeg

and Tuska and Magic Festival and so

Yeah it'd be great to have a lot of dvd quality vids of their gigs.

a Friend of mine had Formatteded my external HDD drive :O

i lost everything

From 1998 to 2008 gigs :O

i didnt had every Gig but alot

lost gigs such as Rotterdam Baroeg

and Tuska and Magic Festival and so

I bet now you wished you had shared them with other users so you could get them back :lol:

I wish I knew how to get that stuff on DVD. Tried stuff, tried again, and gave up.

I regularly burn what I download either to CDs or DVDs, but I don't think you meant that.

Yeah it'd be great to have a lot of dvd quality vids of their gigs.

Yep, but for that you'd need the original DVD or tape, and that must be impossible to find nowadays.

I bet now you wished you had shared them with other users so you could get them back :lol:

+1 :kickass:

I have some Bodom stuff in my COB shared files. Look at my signature. ;)

This guy is the man. Whenever he gets something he shares it immediately:kickass:
For some reason that video, where Alexi is talking with a blue background, doesn't seem to work properly.

Yeah, too bad that part doesn't work. I've tried with many video players and it's always the same. There are some cuts too.

And yeah, I like sharing great stuff!

I regularly burn what I download either to CDs or DVDs, but I don't think you meant that.

No I meant just that. Maybe someday, when I can put enough effort into it. Tried some times but at the end of the day nothing worked it out so I decided let's just drop it. :Smug: I hate computers for the technical part.

^:lol: It's not like burning stuff onto CDs/DVDs is rocket science Joonas, :lol: Just open Nero, put the files you want to burn, put the CD and then click on the Burn button. Ask a friend or something, I'm sure you can get the thing sorted out and avoid the possibility of loosing the material you have in case of CPU fucking up.

Yeah, too bad that part doesn't work. I've tried with many video players and it's always the same. There are some cuts too.

And yeah, I like sharing great stuff!

So do I, I find it easier that way to get cool stuff :kickass: BTW did you guys get the Live at Download 08 vid that somebody posted a couple of days ago?

Oh, and I'll check my Seoul vid to see if that thing is right in mine or what. Which minute is it more or less?