Children of Bodom Live in Seoul complete video?

Nah, I've found the process of converting, exporting, transporting etc of the video material onto a DVD disk way more complicated than just that.

Oh you mean converting it to DVD format to be able to put that in your home DVD and watch it? That's actually more complicated, I was talking about just burning the thing to a CD/DVD just to have a stored copy in case the hard drive fucks up or something.

I bet now you wished you had shared them with other users so you could get them back :lol:

Ha Ha T.T

Bodom Let the Admin Close Mitch Video Bootleg Thread

and i had them on my PC
and used my External HDD as Backup

what happend was my Old HDD got Full in my PC and i tried to clean it up.
that went Wrong and the Old HDD Crashed.

so i bought a new one. its still shipping to me so i thought its safe at the External HDD for a while but that seems to Fail to me also !:heh:

Oh you mean converting it to DVD format to be able to put that in your home DVD and watch it? That's actually more complicated, I was talking about just burning the thing to a CD/DVD just to have a stored copy in case the hard drive fucks up or something.

Yeah that's it. Burning movies for home theatre use is much easier, for some reason. And I noticed when trying to burn Seoul for a DVD, it would occur the system tries to burn either just the audio or just the visual.. and as far as I understand you need both to enjoy gig with some drinks..

[/advertise mode off]

:lol: yes but its true, mediafire is actually quite good... definatly better then rapidshare^^

Those 20 Mb files are rar.001, rar.002 etc. so you first have to join them all in one file by using HJ Split (see my sig). Then once you have 1 .RAR file you can decompress it by using winrar.