Children Of Bodom In Vancouver - Pictures -

arakys

Oct 13, 2003
Spain
Visit site
Just got back, fucking AWESOME show ... Children of Bodom you guys are insane live... as soon as you guys hit the stage I went fucking balistik.

FULL SIZED IMAGES (2048x1536) AVAILIABLE UPON REQUEST (Some are kind of blurry though)

I also have a few movies but the sound quality is atrocious.

CHILDREN OF BODOM IN VANCOUVER, ENJOY!

bodom01.jpg

bodom02.jpg

bodom03.jpg

bodom04.jpg

bodom05.jpg

bodom06.jpg

bodom07.jpg

bodom08.jpg

bodom09.jpg

bodom10.jpg

bodom12.jpg

bodom11.jpg

Great pics !!

can we see the video ???
put a link or put them on kazaa (or sth like that ) .
nobody cares about the sound.. personally I just wanna see roope plays with COB

Setlist was pretty damn short... but I loved every second of it, I think it was - Needled 24/7, Hate Me, Silent Night Bodom Night, Everytime I Die, Chokehold, and Downfall... I was hoping they'd play Towards Dead End but no go :(

I'll work on getting that video up soon.

arakys said:
Setlist was pretty damn short... but I loved every second of it, I think it was - Needled 24/7, Hate Me, Silent Night Bodom Night, Everytime I Die, Chokehold, and Downfall... I was hoping they'd play Towards Dead End but no go :(

I'll work on getting that video up soon.

Yeah im going to try to convince them to play Northern Comfort if I can meet them before the show. Fat chance though heh.

Im not concerned with a short setlist. 30 minutes of BODOM is better than no Bodom at all.

check out the the pictures near the bottom..... the guy with the shaved head that is painted white ..... is he the guitarist from dimmu? that is exactly how he looked.

oh and bodom kicked ass!!! i went to the show cause i love nevermore (who kicked ass too) but i came out a bodom fan. can someone recommend a cd for me to buy??

I was also at the show... CoB put on the best set of the night, IMO.

They were the band I most wanted to see out of the four, although Hypocrisy and Nevermore also put on great sets. Dimmu wasn't really my cup of tea.

It was a shame CoB only got to play for 30 minutes. We were chanting for them to come back out!

BODOM! BODOM! BODOM!

Awesome show.

EDIT: I saw Alexi poking his head out from behind the curtains on stage left near the end of Nevermore's set, he was headbanging away!