Children Of Bodom - Live shows (in chronological order)

Here's IWC tour in Ice Hall, Helsinki 2015. Not full but the quality isn't bad. The date was December 3rd.

Reactions: <Arcane>
There is still a lot of free space. Some years are missing completely, there is hardly anything from Sinergy and that there are no complete records of the three BAM shows also surprises me.

There is still a lot of free space. Some years are missing completely, there is hardly anything from Sinergy and that there are no complete records of the three BAM shows also surprises me.
Well, there's this BAM show from Tavastia, 24.10.2020

Yeah, this one is already on page one. Meanwhile, so many concert recordings from back then have disappeared.... I wonder why they were all removed from Youtube

Great initiative! I only saw Bodom once, it was at the Klubben show in Stockholm in 2015. I'm standing right infront of Alexi on the first row, couldn't. believe I managed to get such a great spot.
When the show was over I managed to get the setlist from one of the crew.

Are you looking for complete sets only or just stuff to throw on a timeline? I have a handful of playlists saved of (mostly) complete shows.

Tell me, is it possible that there is no live recording of the Böhse Onkelz concert (Vaya Con Tioz/Lausitzring 2005) with COB? Only one video from ETID?
That was the biggest concert Bodom have ever played and nowhere I find anything.