Children Of Bodom - Live shows (in chronological order)

Children of Bodom - Children of Bodom, Tavastia, 1997 (better quality)

Amazing quality! More impressive being a 1997 amateur video. I knew this should exist somewhere, there's a snippet on the chaos ridden years documentary. 3 songs were also available on youtube, but audio quality was shit

Reactions: COB-666
Here's all 3 songs in a single video with corrected aspect ratio and interpolated 50fps (you have to download it to get good quality, preview is 480p25), all credit goes to the original poster and, to my knowledge, the guy who actually filmed it - Ykä Järvinen

Bangalore/Bengaluru, October Fest 2012

Little bit better quality, Angels Don't Kill:

" Tales from the depths of lake Bodom pt 14

There had been many plans to play in India but sadly they had never worked out, but in 2012 we were approached by a festival in Bangalore. This time it would work. But there would be some troubles. First of all Henkka had pneumonia and was hospitalized two weeks before the trip. He got better but the doctor was not happy about a long flight ahead. Eventually he got the permission to fly but he should keep his heart rate low for the next 4 weeks. “How do I do a Bodom show without my heart rate going crazy?” he recalls thinking then. He just had to start mentally prepare for an “easy show”.

After traveling for 20 hrs we landed in hot Bangalore. Our crew did the line check one concern arose: the festival was outdoors but the stage was not covered. It was not suppose to rain that day. Line check went fine, but around noon the rain came. Well, we had the last slot so maybe we would be fine.
The rain didn’t stop. Band after another canceled their performances. When we arrived to the site our tour manager gave us two options, either we pack our stuff and go back home. Or we figure a way to do this in case the rain would not stop.
It was pretty easy decision; we had finally got our asses to India and not to mention the few thousand soaked metal heads waiting for us.

“The key was to figure out how to play electric instruments without danger of electric shock. The rain showed no signs of stopping. We got into a point where all the backline could be secured from the rain, progress but how to have the guys on stage without getting electric shocks from their instruments. The very last resort was to have a small garden tent for each musician. When we told this to the guys they just laughed, but then we said ́no we are serious ́. They looked at each other and said fuck it” says Viltsu our sound guy

By the time some one had found and assembled 5 garden tents on stage we had already lost almost half of our stage time. But hey, we could finally get on. We went on and played one of the most memorable shows (at least visually ) for the crazy metalheads who had been standing in the rain for hours.

We salute you!
"

Last edited:
Reactions: Juggler
" Children Of Bodom - [Live at Tuska Open Air Metal Festival 2003] Full Performance 4K Remastered "

This guy tried remaster some CoB and Sinergy-live, official videos etc. in 4K (tuska, nosturi, chaos ridden etc...).
Check the channel! : ) The videos are not perfect, but the Tuska - for example - is good I think.

Last edited:
" Children Of Bodom - [Live at Tuska Open Air Metal Festival 2003] Full Performance 4K Remastered "

This guy tried remaster some CoB and Sinergy-live, official videos etc. in 4K (tuska, nosturi, chaos ridden etc...).
Check the channel! : ) The videos are not perfect, but the Tuska - for example - is good I think.

I always think it's funny how people misuse the term 4K...if you still can see a pixelated image, there isn't a lot of 4K going on. :tickled:;) Upscaling isn't worth a lot if the source material isn't that good. But I appreciate the effort trying to make their live videos look better.

I just wish we could get some of those finally official in their original best quality. Also Stockholm Knockout could use a rerelease, they put a lot on that disc and it shows in the picture quality on modern TVs. Should be a 2-disc-set, one disc for the live show, the other for all the extras.

Reactions: -AnzzA- and Faffy
" In 2018 we did a tour called No Place Like Home. This clip is more like Jaska's point of view, in Tavastia, Helsinki. "

21:9 supported
I still waiting for Suicide Bomber...

I'm still super bummed that no one managed to get a video of either of those Suicide Bomber performances. It's easily one of the strongest from that album in my opinion.

Reactions: -AnzzA- and COB-666