CHILDREN OF BODOM To Play Tribute Concert To DIMEBAG DARRELL

Dime influenced thousands and thousands of people, to say that the only ones that should pay tribure to him are the ones that chose to play in the same genre is ridiculous, it doesn't matter who pays tribute to him, all that matters is that he is being recognised.

++Jinx++ said:
Dime influenced thousands and thousands of people, to say that the only ones that should pay tribure to him are the ones that chose to play in the same genre is ridiculous, it doesn't matter who pays tribute to him, all that matters is that he is being recognised.

Thank You :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Hello fellow metal heads im new to theese forums im Nugget.

Bodom fucking rules!!

dimebag will be missed the night i found out the news me and all my buddies had a night of Pantera and drinkin beer, and smoken weed in tribute...Dime will live on forever in the history of metal.. :headbang: \M/

Fuck knows, the stupid fuck bar manager hasn't gotten back to me...

if he hasn't by friday, i'm trying a different local music venue.

gah! a special on mtv!...its going to blow no matter who shows up. mtv will water it down and have like blink 182 play parts of cemetary gates or something. but i do suppose all that matters is him getting the recognition he deserves in the first place. :)
rip dimebag

Well I'd still like to see the MTV special!!! Problem is that it might never be seen over here!!!!! I just hope that they'll only have people who actually knew him talk about him and not only weird pop stars whose faces are on all the MTV specials!!!

Or, if you use it, get Soulseek

ww.slsknet.org

add me "NeedledWarheart" (Exactly as written without quote marks)

message me, and i'll add ya and let you download.

I also have it, but gathering from what i've heard people are using Dime as an excuse to leech shit off people, if you genuinely want the Dime tribute and not other shit then my soulseek name is the same as my UM one.

by offering to use my bandwidth and supply this video to anyone who wants it is NOT an excuse to queue 3-4gig of CoB and other videos as well. Anyone caught doing this will be banned instantly.

I am trying to provide you with a tribute video and i don't appreciate anyone taking advantage.
Thank you for your time.

It's just the Headbangers Ball dedication, couple of Pantera videos, some news bulletins about it, some phone calls. It's really emotional, but really good. The only negative is Dave Mustaine, he plugs his CDs at the worst of times.

Also, those who already have it, feel free to add your usernames/MSN addresses here so other people can get it off you instead of killing my connection.