Children Of Bodom Videoclips

Fetzer

Dr. uıʌǝʞ
Feb 6, 2005
In a bubbly head.
www.myspace.com
I was watching the DVD and Trashed, Lost In Helsinki the other day and I thought that if their videoclip were like that instead of their crappy shit, maybe it's could rock a little bit.

I mean, insted of a reapper running and bleeding alexi, they could use some funny shit they filmed and make a good footage with that with a song over it, it would actually be way better than shit like Are You dead Yet? or Everytime I Die (and I don't talk about Deadnight Warrior and Downfall)

No?

The serious image they put forth in videos/photoshoots/etc probably has more to do with the requests (demands) of their management.

I was watching the DVD and Trashed, Lost In Helsinki the other day and I thought that if their videoclip were like that instead of their crappy shit, maybe it's could rock a little bit.

I mean, insted of a reapper running and bleeding alexi, they could use some funny shit they filmed and make a good footage with that with a song over it, it would actually be way better than shit like Are You dead Yet? or Everytime I Die (and I don't talk about Deadnight Warrior and Downfall)

No?

It would diferent,its a cool enough idea to do for at least 1 song.I think its fuckin hilarious when they cook the sausages on Chaos Ridden Years.Its also pretty sweet when Alexi carrys the Heineken over to Janne on his guitar and pours it for em while hes playin his solo.

^Yes I am speculating that they have a slow song again. You're a brainless moron if you think they'd not make one. Plus to that they have a song with a working title Hidas / Slow.

I'm never right... We'll see, I'm right again

^Yes I am speculating that they have a slow song again. You're a brainless moron if you think they'd not make one. Plus to that they have a song with a working title Hidas / Slow.

I'm never right... We'll see, I'm right again

Yeah, but make a video for the slow song? I doubt that they will make a video for a slow song, shot at lake bodom :lol: Your ideas are far-fetched.

I'm never right

Correct.

I said they will have a slow song, I didn't say they will film it at Lake Bodom, I just said it would be a nice idea. I'm still right.

I don't like their clips, they suck and I don't watch them.

I guess the clip for Tie My Rope will be featuring Bam Margera doing skateboard while CoB will be playing in an empty swimming pool.