Children Of Bodom VS. Cradle Of Filth

What the Christ is this happy horse-shit. Children of Bodom. Dood. Period. Fuck you. End of report. Next question. Thats like asking delt what he likes better, Jackson Or ESP. this is a COB forum, so of course we're going to say, COB.

And besides, if someone here did like cradle over bodom, do you really think they would admit it? I wouldn't, id be scared that I might get my ass kicked.

Children of Bodom rips up Cradle of Filth like Michael Jackson does to little boys. Hehe, no offence to Jackson fans or anything :D

Has anyone even picked CoF yet?

captainobvious.gif

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

(If anybody liked CoF more than Bodom he or she probably would be posting in CoF's forum, not here. Maybe he would post in both forums, but it's more likely to be what I said.)

You know what's funny? I always say that Craddle of Filth suck donkey nuts, but I've never really heard any of their song :) damn I'm so ignorant :D I just cant listen to guys who are dressed as black condoms :)

I like COB better. COF is...annoying. They do have some good songs though. Midian was a good album, but CoB has produced better albums and more interesting music. COB is cheesy good. COF is cheesy cheese, especially with the organ noises, then again I can't stand alot of black metal bands. I hate the image that COF projects as well.

Alexi looks like Avril Lavigne, and Dani filth looks like a troll....................................
I'll go with Alexi.
But I don't like COF anyway.

thebigyetti said:
CoF would be so much better if they had a vocalist that didnt sound like he was being assraped w/ a pineapple.
:lol: :lol: WORD.
Yes, those soprano-on-crack vocals are annoying. But they're also good to make fun of.
Some of the music is good, but some is really TOO fucking cheesy.
And then Dani aka Evil Mickeymouse thinks he's soooooooo evil singing "dub me lord abortion"...yeah, sure. We all think that abortion is evil, and if you call yourself Lord Abortion in a song we will all think that you are shocking and super-evil and we'll be afraid of you...sure!
I just can't take them seriously.
PS: and the angry lil' bunnyrabbit to end all angry lil' bunnyrabbits does NOT look like Avril Latrine!!! :lol:

Stand-Ablaze said:
Alexi looks like Avril Lavigne
:lol:

I never really thought about it, but you do kind of have a point. Sorry Alexi!

Anyway, I do agree that it's pretty ridiculous to compare these two bands. They're in two completely different genres of metal.

Funny thing, last night my boyfriend's cousin came over and he was so excited because he brought over a CoF DVD. He asked me if I liked them and I said "No, sorry, they really aren't my thing". Later I overheard him and my boyfriend talking about it and my boyfriend told him, "No dude, she was just being nice, you have no idea the HATRED she has for that band". :lol: I think that hurt his cousins feelings or something. The dude has some seriously bad metal tastes. Nice guy though.

He still left the DVD at our house so we could watch it. o_O

Sorry, end of story.