CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

OMFG, Nikkie, i am so damn jealous! Where did you get that Cannibal Corpse shirt from! It's beautiful! They're only like one of my favorite death metal bands. I decided that they're one of my top death bands cuz most death bands are too slow. Mainstream can be the best sometimes. I hope Bodom merchandise come out like that someday. I want one of the shirts from scythes of bodom but i can't find it on google. It's the girly one with the two scythes crossing in the front. Anyone find it?

COB is #1. I know a poem would go really good with this but i can't think of any.

OMFG, Nikkie, i am so damn jealous! Where did you get that Cannibal Corpse shirt from! It's beautiful! They're only like one of my favorite death metal bands. I decided that they're one of my top death bands cuz most death bands are too slow. Mainstream can be the best sometimes. I hope Bodom merchandise come out like that someday. I want one of the shirts from scythes of bodom but i can't find it on google. It's the girly one with the two scythes crossing in the front. Anyone find it?

COB is #1. I know a poem would go really good with this but i can't think of any.

I bought it at their show in Pittsburgh

My favourite band is NOT Children of Bodom, even though I think they're awesome and I have a bunch of autographed stuff from them. I'd say they're my favourite heavy metal band, yeah. But my favs are:

1. Alice Cooper
2. Dire Straits
3. Oingo Boingo

Anyone who doesn't know Alice Cooper yet... please do yourself a favour and go check him out. Some tips on albums to pick first that'll give you a nice view on all the styles he's covered during his career:

1. Hey Stoopid! (FINE quality hard rock)
2. Welcome to my Nightmare (one of his most legendary albums)
3. Muscle of Love (kinda noir music, it's cool)
4. From the Inside (popish, he composed this when he was in a madhouse, trying to recover from alcoholism)

From there, it's difficult to pick albums, cause all of them have legendary songs that have become anthems. I'd suggest a "best of" and going from there.

You are all lazy and don't care for old stuff, but anyway.

Since we're talking about picking albums, what's the first album i should buy from Norther? I'm starting to really like these guys but i don't know which album will fit my mood now the most.