CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

cob is my favourite band because its heavy band and keyboards(is it right? ;)) makes perfect melody to their songs. they are all unique and i hope band wont stop playing music never (except when they die:erk: ) or change anyone from the band.:headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

But their heavy songs are more than their melodics.I think they should have more melodic song like Bed of Razors,Mask of Sanity etc.

COB are my favourite band in the current metal scene, but my favourite band of all time is Iron Maiden.

COB, of course its my favorite band :) Its the first and only one (at the moment) I have ever could call my favorite band.

i love deathmetal, but i cant affirme that COB its my favorite band.
what about Norther or Ensiferum?

They are my absolutely favourite band,and not only mine...
Many musicians from Serbia thinks that they are now one of the best European bands.

Children Of Bodom will be eternally my favourite band, because they've been giving me a lot of emotions since i discovered them. even if now they aren't like i knew them, and even if i discovered other bands, i listen to their music and i think they will always be special for me.