CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

COB is def my fav band and inva you need to add these bands to you're repetoire:

kalmah
shade empire
skyfire
eternal tears of sorrow
insomnium
catamenia
imperanon

I couldnt ever tell you likied Disarmonia Mundi, it's not like your name is Disarmonia Mundi or anything... Anyways, I like Rage more and more every day, and most of you already know that but really... They are good... They are broken up for like the 203598230958 time, but Peavey will come up with another drummer, in a three man band it can't be too hard to replace someone. Eh thats all, Kalmah is good too and Suidakra gets me hard, every time... every godamn time. GO BUY A SUIDAKRA CD, NOW.

Reactions: Krakatau
Hey Sohvi, I half expected to find you on here. ;)

CoB aren't my favourite band, but I do think they're fucking awesome [or else why would I be on here, right?].

Top favourite 'bands':

1. Sonata Arctica
2. Il Divo
3. A7X
4. AFI

I tend to have quite a diverse music taste, as you can see. I don't care, I'm proud of it. :)

Children Of Bodom are not my favourite band. I have never had one favourite band. I'm not going to list bands either because I have had a change in taste recently and am kind of in an undecided state.

I can't list which are my favourite bands cause I don't wanna annoy you all... but at the moment Children Of Bodom is my fav one. :)

Wow, this thread has gone in a new direction. This thread seems like it's discussing everyone's favorite bands.

Well speaking of bands breaking up, I wish Carcass would get back together. Most people here have them on their list. They're way to good to be broken up. Heartwork and Necroticism were amazing! Heartwork is like the birth of melodic death metal. The double bass rox and the strangled vocals are pretty unique. A lot of misanthrope is found in that album. And Vehemence is another kickass melodic death band. Helping the World To See has great guitar work, tunes, and rythm. But i don't see how the lyrics are so "poetic". It think it's pretty shitty.

P.S YAY, i'm finally unbanned. I'm soooo behind on my posting.

Wow, this thread has gone in a new direction. This thread seems like it's discussing everyone's favorite bands.

Well speaking of bands breaking up, I wish Carcass would get back together. Most people here have them on their list. They're way to good to be broken up. Heartwork and Necroticism were amazing! Heartwork is like the birth of melodic death metal. The double bass rox and the strangled vocals are pretty unique. A lot of misanthrope is found in that album. And Vehemence is another kickass melodic death band. Helping the World To See has great guitar work, tunes, and rythm. But i don't see how the lyrics are so "poetic". It think it's pretty shitty.

P.S YAY, i'm finally unbanned. I'm soooo behind on my posting.

well then I must say,welcome back:)

The answer is YES, you can hardly find another band like this, anywhere!
This is pure Nordic rock!
Hail CoB!