CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

Opeth?
They have their heavier music, then their acoustic slower music, which is fucking amazing.

But they aren't anywhere near sounding like CoB.

I listen to cob for about 2 months only. Before that I've never liked such music. But something changed and I fell in love with their songs. :) Now I listen to other metal bands as well and cob definitely became one of my fav bands :headbang: Duuudes, I regret I didn't found out them earlier!!

No fucking way I could choose a favorite band. There's so much stuff. Instead I'll post the last... 5 metal band's I've really been enjoying...

Neurosis :)
Morbid Angel
Wolves in the Throne Room
Nightwish
Dio

children of bodom is definatly my favorite band, not only did janne wirmans awsome keyboarding get me back into keyboard/piano stuff but they're just so fucking cool and their music is fucking amazing. They've been my favorite for 3 years now. Next on my top comes At The Gates

Bodom are my favourite band,but can't name just one,so I'll go for a top ten:

Children Of Bodom
Nile
Sonata Arctica
Death
Steve Vai
Dream Theater
Destruction
Sinergy
Nevermore(Enemies Of Reality is enough for them to feature in my top ten,:lol:)
Exodus

they don't have numbers because I can't put one before another(Bodom goes first,but it's the only one).and of course it keeps changing from time to time,but atm it's like that.

PS:it's a top ten assuming that we talk about metal bands.if not there would be some other bands there,among which I would highlight Dire Straits/Mark Knopfler.

C.O.B. Is the Lightest Music I listen to.

It's the C.D. I Put in When I'm really really Pissed off.
Then LOL I can be all Yuppie and Smiling.

Everything I listen to I Like More than C.O.B.
There's times I really shall not listen to My Music,
LOL That's when I Pick COB.
Otherwise I would really
give a
Hammer
Smashed
Face.

Just to copy some quotes:
if u'd be here now you would be dead yet

plz back me up josh
Wintersun is not only better than CoB, but far more innovative and creative with his music.

I would take 1 perfect album over 3 great and 2 shit albums any day.

The only reason why i dont like WIntersun is because of thier Vocals. I admit their drums/keys/guitar sound GREAT, but i dont like their vocals.
In my opinion 80% of all the black/death metal sounds like crap because of boring vocals. I just dont like them, i really like vocals of Carcass, CoB, norther etc, but most of the black/deathmetal vocals sound like crap.
I love thrash and their vocals like Anthrax and Stone etc, but Slayer sounds shit because of their vocals.

My top 3 favorites atm are:
Children of Bodom
Anthrax
Norther

And some female fronted bands like Lacuna Coil and Epica.
And more like Pantera, Carcass, The haunted.

Just to copy some quotes:

The only reason why i dont like WIntersun is because of thier Vocals. I admit their drums/keys/guitar sound GREAT, but i dont like their vocals.
In my opinion 80% of all the black/death metal sounds like crap because of boring vocals. I just dont like them, i really like vocals of Carcass, CoB, norther etc, but most of the black/deathmetal vocals sound like crap.
I love thrash and their vocals like Anthrax and Stone etc, but Slayer sounds shit because of their vocals.

My top 3 favorites atm are:
Children of Bodom
Anthrax
Norther

And some female fronted bands like Lacuna Coil and Epica.
And more like Pantera, Carcass, The haunted.

Seriousl?, the vocals are basically why i listen to wintersun :lol: