02 - Cradle Of Filth
03 - Warmen
04 - Tenacious D
05 - Slipknot
06 - Rhapsody
07 - Megadeth
08 - DevilDriver
09 - Soilwork
10 - Blink 182 ( i was skater when i was young and i still love Blink 182 )

My god, thats horrid.

Wintersun has lots of average songs, but children of bodom got more perfect songs.

eatsdhiotanddie.gif

Favorite Band and always will be for the simple reason of the guys in the band. i have faith that their music will blow our minds no matter what it's like. FOLLOWING THE REAPER IN THE FOG.

They used to be. Other bands have outlasted them... Dark Tranquillity, Wintersun, Ensiferum, Norther, Sinergy. New Children of Bodom, as in "Are You Dead Yet?", just does not interest me at ALL, and sadly my interest in Bodom is gone.

edit: How did I forget Kalmah? Yikes.

They used to be. Other bands have outlasted them... Dark Tranquillity, Wintersun, Ensiferum, Norther, Sinergy. New Children of Bodom, as in "Are You Dead Yet?", just does not interest me at ALL, and sadly my interest in Bodom is gone.

edit: How did I forget Kalmah? Yikes.

I like the Are You Dead Yet stuff, it just isnt their best
alot of people went off Bodom after this album :S

Hmm... hard question! But yeah, I would say they're my fav band along with Nightwish. Finnish bands just rock! :headbang:
Some others I'd like to mention are Panterna, Helloween, Hurriganes, Movie soundtracks (Like Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean) etc.

Favorite Band and always will be for the simple reason of the guys in the band. i have faith that their music will blow our minds no matter what it's like. FOLLOWING THE REAPER IN THE FOG.

For me, I'm waiting for their new album like I'd wait for the descending Jesus. I'm expecting there will be some songs that I'll worship and that'll fucking blow my mind and I can't stop listening to for a looong time. I have a religional attitude to this, I'm fucking excited to know about the new song names and album name and all that, I have nothing like this to any other band.

But I'm planning to keep an open mind when I FINALLY have the album in my player next spring after this horribly long and painful winter that's not even started yet.. I'll keep an open mind. I don't know what I would do to myself if it was shit. :lol: