1. Megadeth
2. Children of Bodom
3. Warmen

Those are like my all time favorites...

1. SEAR BLISS
  2. SEAR BLISS
  3. SEAR BLISS
  4. SEAR BLISS
BEST BAND IN THE WORLD....OPETH???...DONT THINK SO....CHILDREN OF BODOM??? COULD HAVE BEEN....SEAR BLISS??? LISTEN TO GLORY IN PERDITION AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF...EVEN IF YOU AINT READY YET FOR SEAR BLISS YET,SEAR BLISS IS AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND :headbang:WILL BE THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD,YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ONE DAY:headbang:

You're being a faggot. So stop.

IF jari is ugly...:loco: ... then he makes up for it in his BEAUTIFULL music..probably a better soloist then alexi in my opinion..but i think alexi beats him in the catchy rythem department,metal hammer gave wintersun's debut 7 out of 10,that magazines turning into a poseur mag more in every issue saying my chemical romace is iconic???? WTF:puke:

Catchy rythm, maybe, but Jari is without doubt a far more skillful rythm player. And he writes some catchy ones aswell, atleast imo (Starchild feks). I was gonna say Tale of Revenge for an example in Ensiferum, but i think Markus Toivonen wrote that song. LAI LAI HEI and Token of Time atleast, are Jari

iron,starchild,into battle,very very fuck your room up typa songs,and yeah he probably is a more skillfull player,but alexi had that little somthing..in the follow the reaper hatebreeder era,i think COB had the edge on them albums

You must be about 12, because unless your a downy or something then no-one over that age should be as immature as you. Grow the fuck up.

You're being a faggot. So stop.

i thought YOU liked it in the ass??:yow:

My god, you're fucking retarded. How old are you? like 6?

old enough to give your momz a good time dude hahahaha :lol:

I LOL'd :lol:

You must be about 12, because unless your a downy or something then no-one over that age should be as immature as you. Grow the fuck up.
I LOL'd again for you getting trolled and then telling someone on the interwebz to grow up :lol:

1. Bodom
2. Wintersun
3. Emperor
4. Insomnium
5. Ensiferum

But seriously, the only reason Bodom are above Wintersun are because they're far quicker in releasing albums and tour much more. If Wintersun were half as efficient as Bodom they'd be my favourite, however one measly (fucking amazing) album cannot satisfy me.. Lets hope Time comes out on schedule! And for the record IMO, Jari is much better than Alexi technically, but doesn't have the edge Alexi does. Whatever the fuck that means.