CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

Authentic Metalhead said:
Well, we don't all have to like the same bands. But tell that to the assholes on the Nevermore forum. :rolleyes:

fixed.

Favourite bands are really diffcult to choose...

1. Rammstein
2. Nightwish
3. Children of Bodom
4. Amorphis
5. In Extremo
6. HIM
7. Tristania

My 7 bands
:saint:

HIM!??!? And Rammstein and Nightwish ABOVE CoB... duuuuuuuuuuuude, remind me never to ask your opinion on anything music related...

^_^;;;;;;;;;;

Norther > CoB

Anyway...

1. Necrophagist
2. Arsis
3. Strapping Young Lad
4. Cannibal Corpse
5. Apoptygma Bezerk
6. Iron Maiden (before they went ghey)
7. Korpiklanni
8. Lamb of God
9. Norther
10. Children of Boredom.. I mean Bodom

Heartless_Name said:
HIM!??!? And Rammstein and Nightwish ABOVE CoB... duuuuuuuuuuuude, remind me never to ask your opinion on anything music related...

^_^;;;;;;;;;;

WHY IS SO BAD JUST LIKING NIGHTWISH AND RAMMSTEIN!
AND WHY COB MUST BE UP!

Remind me not asking you about tolerance for other people's opinion ¬¬

LedByTheReaper said:
....Norther > CoB
10. Children of Boredom.. I mean Bodom.....

Dude, wtf... here you go, you just earned this. *hands over the fuck-head crown, taken from ScottieFace* Enjoy!

Norther is a second-rate CoB, any day... good music, but wtf. Kalmah, if anything that sounds similar is to be counted, comes closer to rival CoB but doesn't.

P.S. The only thing that's boring is your lameass shit.

wildchild_mk said:
WHY IS SO BAD JUST LIKING NIGHTWISH AND RAMMSTEIN!
AND WHY COB MUST BE UP!

Remind me not asking you about tolerance for other people's opinion ¬¬

Yer opinion is fine, just not one I agree with or respect I suppose. Liking those bands is ok, I like them. Just not more than CoB, and it's ok to like other bands more than CoB, it's just -I- wouldn't choose those two bands to surpass CoB.

Since you said you're new to CoB, I suggest you give them some more devotion from your ears, if you'd like.

wildchild: Ew, how can you like HIM!!!!? Well, i guees you have your own tastes in music. But i think HIM is really gay. Bodom pwn Nightwish any day! They do compose some great music but Bodom sound a lot better. I only like listening to Nightwish when i'm deeply in love with alexi and i did do that one time. But after listening to them all night long, i couldn't listen to them anymore.

Blackhearted is a really good song. I like it a lot and so is "cry". I'v only listened to the samplles at the site though. Now that i listened to a lot of Norther songs, i still say Bodom is better.

I'm sorry your sire, I didn't realise ye had to masturbate to CoB ALL THE TIME to post on here, but concidering I've been posting here since before all of you's before moving to the battleheart forum.. I win

Lady_Laiho said:
wildchild: Ew, how can you like HIM!!!!? .... HIM is really gay.

Yer right on the money, there.

Lady_Laiho said:
...I only like listening to Nightwish when i'm deeply in love with alexi...

Do you fall in an out of love with Alexi?? Is it between infatuations with Usher and Travis barker? Seriously, if you truly have these feelings, keep them to yourself, is my advice. You'd be taken a lot more seriously, and not look like a dumbass. But I think the damage is already done, might want to make a new account if you have any self-respect and start anew. :kickass:

LedByTheReaper said:
I'm sorry your sire, I didn't realise ye had to masturbate to CoB ALL THE TIME to post on here, but concidering I've been posting here since before all of you's before moving to the battleheart forum.. I win

M'KAY!! YER SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! I wish I was you <3

Lady_Laiho said:
wildchild: Ew, how can you like HIM!!!!? Well, i guees you have your own tastes in music. But i think HIM is really gay. Bodom pwn Nightwish any day! They do compose some great music but Bodom sound a lot better. I only like listening to Nightwish when i'm deeply in love with alexi and i did do that one time. But after listening to them all night long, i couldn't listen to them anymore.

Blackhearted is a really good song. I like it a lot and so is "cry". I'v only listened to the samplles at the site though. Now that i listened to a lot of Norther songs, i still say Bodom is better.

Oh dear, I think a bit of my soul died. And will you stop fucking critiscing anyone elses music taste. Am I having a go at any of you for liking cob more than anything else? No.. so just fucking realise people are allowed their own tastes in music, you fucking nazi.

Yer both right, she's not a nazi and people can have their own tastes in music, albeit sometimes their have a craving for the real dogshit bands..