CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

You can judge a band by just one song. If that song sux, then most likely everything else will suck on the album. BUt sometimes it can be differnt. I heard some bullet for my valentine songs and they sucked but there was two i liked cuz it reminded me of alexi.

Lady_Laiho said:
You can judge a band by just one song. If that song sux, then most likely everything else will suck on the album. BUt sometimes it can be differnt. I heard some bullet for my valentine songs and they sucked but there was two i liked cuz it reminded me of alexi.

No you can't judge a band by one song. How fucking stupid do you have to be?

Lady_Laiho said:

Jesus christ, I second LbtR... how fucking stupid DO YOU HAVE TO BE?!?! I mean seriously.. you can't judge shit based upon one song. And if you you're a dumbass. BTW BFMV suck, I'm ashamed I have to see them cause they open up for Iron maiden. But anyways, yer jsut an ignorant quiff. Shut up........

LedByTheReaper said:
Oh, we get Trivium opening for iron maiden here.. at least bullet has slightly talented guitarists.

Eh, they're just too close to emo for me.... but my girlfriend likes them so I guess that's good.. it appears my cries are all in vain :p

I can only agree slightly to Laiho's post. A lot of the band's songs can sound different very. Espicially on albums. For most bands they sound very different through album by album and maybe some twists as the album goes on with the songs. Although there are plenty of bands that doesn't have a lot of changes aka Daylight Dies, Dragonforce, Amon Amarth, Devildriver, and Soulfly.

Lady_Laiho said:

If you listened to Metallica's Ronnie without listening to anything else there is a HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE. (Just an idea)

You have no idea what the fuck your talking about. You are so blind. And people say it isn't fair to call Americans ignorant. Here is full proof that the statement can be VERY TRUE.

The Bringer said:
If you listened to Metallica's Ronnie without listening to anything else there is a HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE. (Just an idea)

You have no idea what the fuck your talking about. You are so blind. And people say it isn't fair to call Americans ignorant. Here is full proof that the statement can be VERY TRUE.

Key word. And ignorance is not limited to any one nationality.

Rock Hydra said:
Key word. And ignorance is not limited to any one nationality.

I chose my words very carefully because I know for fact that it isn't true across the board. There are a few things I notice about ignorant Americans. Those who are ignorant are usually MUCH MORE ignorant than any other ignorant nationality and usually what they believe is either completely false or utterly stupid.

Prime example. Instead of saying "Oh! I know Nevermore. I heard a song but I wasn't too hooked on it so I didn't bother listening to more." she INSISTS that you can judge any and every band on one song.

^well, i didn't exactly mean you can judge a band on just one song. I just meant, it's most likely a majority of their songs will suck or maybe i just don't like them cuz of the type of music they play.

And Trivium suck! They're so damn boring and annoying esp. the vocals. Trivium and Iron Maiden is an interesting combination. I know there are a lot of fans that would like to see that and at the same time a lot of Iron Maiden fans hate Trivium. BFMB pwn Trivium anytime. They have better vocals, guitars, and drums.

Korruptive said:
CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

Yes they've been my favourite band since 2002 maybe (began listening to them some years before). Even though it's really hard to choose one "favourite" I actually can say COB are. Anyway, there are many other bands I've listened to really a lot, and could easially say is amongst my favourites too.