CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

cob are my fave band.
bought something wild the day it came out and i was only 11 years old!

been into european metal...and metal in general since i was a baby (lol) ok....since i was about 9 or 10 and thats because my parents are really into rock and my broyther who is 10 years older than me was very into metal at the time.

they are defo my fave band and ive seen them live 5 times in the Uk and also all over europe! love my live music and go to see bands all over the place all the time...but cob are definately my faves.

i love alot of different music and i think cob are my faves because they are metal but they have melodies and harmonies and awesome solos that send chills down my spine!

i play the piano and im classically trained so janne amazes me. alexi is just AWESOME...henkka is gorgeous.....and actually, i love them all for different reasons.

i listen to cob all the time...so does my boyfriend although he gets annoyed sometimes cos its seems to be all i ever play! thats not true...i love lots of bands but will always love bodom and llisten to bodom probably every day.

love them!

1- CoB
2- Metallica
3- Slayer
4- In Flames + Pantera
5- Sargeist :)OMG:)
then all the finnish + Scandinavian metal scene (well, only the good stuffs in it :p)

cob are my fave band.
bought something wild the day it came out and i was only 11 years old!

been into european metal...and metal in general since i was a baby (lol) ok....since i was about 9 or 10 and thats because my parents are really into rock and my broyther who is 10 years older than me was very into metal at the time.

they are defo my fave band and ive seen them live 5 times in the Uk and also all over europe! love my live music and go to see bands all over the place all the time...but cob are definately my faves.

i love alot of different music and i think cob are my faves because they are metal but they have melodies and harmonies and awesome solos that send chills down my spine!

i play the piano and im classically trained so janne amazes me. alexi is just AWESOME...henkka is gorgeous.....and actually, i love them all for different reasons.

i listen to cob all the time...so does my boyfriend although he gets annoyed sometimes cos its seems to be all i ever play! thats not true...i love lots of bands but will always love bodom and llisten to bodom probably every day.

love them!

LIES

Freak Kitchen, Children of Bodom, Dream Theater - pretty much my favorites. Love 5-8 bands nearly just as much (dont want to count right now :rofl:). CoB is the shit :kickass:

And Trivium and In This Moment and In Flames and Nightwish. Clearly a wannabe metal fan who's favourite CoB album is AYDY/HCDR.

People like this ruin real metal music, and are the cause of bands changing to be more mainstream, for example CoB.

^Oh, I see... well, if it's his/her taste, what can the sweet Josh do? :) Hehe.

Well, somebody's gonna hate me, but I like Amy Lee's voice a lot...
I don't go crazy for Evanescence's style, but the reason why I listen to some of their songs sometimes is that I appreciate her voice a lot... well, but this is only me.

(and thanks to this declaration, from now on I'm waiting for someone to insult me... ehh, can't complain, I provoked it :p)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6400005 said:
Why, Sir? Only 'cause he/she did put Evanescence in the list of fav bands?

Because he want to be kewl_forum_boi, but i do agree with:

And Trivium and In This Moment and In Flames and Nightwish. Clearly a wannabe metal fan who's favourite CoB album is AYDY/HCDR.

People like this ruin real metal music, and are the cause of bands changing to be more mainstream, for example CoB.