Chimaira, Sworn Enemy, and Fear Factory

Uranium

New Metal Member
Feb 5, 2004
This Friday at 8:00 on Uranium:

Chimaira, Sworn Enemy, and Fear Factory.

Plus tons of new videos that are probably pretty metal.

Tune in to Fuse this Friday at 8:00.

"Holes burn deep in your chest,
Raked by machine gun fire.
Screaming soul sent out to die,
Living MANDATORY SUICIDE."

Soilent Goat said:
That Juliya girl needs to be shot in the face. Her incessant cursing and rants of, "This is motherfucking heavy fuckin' metal baby..fuck!! yeah fuck again fuck!!" make me want to bash her face in with a hammer. DIE NOW!

You read my mind! I can't fucking stand her! She's more annoying than Kevin Sharp's voice. She knows absolutly NOTHING about metal. She dosen't even ask the bands music related questions. Plus, she thinks Six Feet Under is "as death metal as it gets"!

HannibalGuy said:
You read my mind! I can't fucking stand her! She's more annoying than Kevin Sharp's voice. She knows absolutly NOTHING about metal. She dosen't even ask the bands music related questions. Plus, she thinks Six Feet Under is "as death metal as it gets"!

OH YEAH. That's who I was thinking of, that skank has nothing between her stupid little ears! It's almost a comedy act.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING INTERVIEW THE BEST FUCKING NEW FUCKING DEATH FUCKING METAL BAND, FUCKING MESHUGGAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK FUCK I LEIK MET4L!!!!11"

I watched, only becuase I wanted to see those videos that were "probably pretty metal". Those videos were Fear Factory's "Cyberwaste", Chimera's "Pure Hatred", and Sworn Enemy's "Sworn Enemy". VERY metal!

I was funny hearing Sworn Enemy say that the music of the metal bands in the 80's were great, but they just couldn't relate to the lyrics becuase they grew up in the ghetto and never slayed a dragon in their lives! :lol:

Yeah, the street life in New York for whites is though. I know how it is, I've heard Biohazard songs.

I was funny hearing Sworn Enemy say that the music of the metal bands in the 80's were great, but they just couldn't relate to the lyrics becuase they grew up in the ghetto and never slayed a dragon in their lives! :lol:

Yeah, the street life in New York for whites is though. I know how it is, I've heard Biohazard songs.
Sworn Enemy...tough guy hardcore. :yuk: