Chimera

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaNoche

Jul 1, 2003
Massachusetts
www.myspace.com
I personally can not stand them, and seeing them the other night in Providence just made me not like them even more. They go and get girls to dance on the stage just to get people to pay attention. Needless to say, the people werent paying attention to the band. I dont even know the name of the other band that played but they sounded like a pig vomiting.

Bodom owned like usual.

I bought one of their albums out of curiosity. A few of the songs were ok, but it's pretty weak, really.

Is it just me, or are their pinch harmonics fake? I know they have an "electronics" guy, and I'm guessing he actually makes the sound. Did anyone else notice this?

Epyon said:
I bought one of their albums out of curiosity. A few of the songs were ok, but it's pretty weak, really.

Is it just me, or are their pinch harmonics fake? I know they have an "electronics" guy, and I'm guessing he actually makes the sound. Did anyone else notice this?

Yeah plus every time the homosexual shorthaired guitarist played a solo he used an effect or something that made every note sound like a harmonic.

fetalrectoid said:
Yeah plus every time the homosexual shorthaired guitarist played a solo he used an effect or something that made every note sound like a harmonic.

His solos are shit too. Their mostly tremolo picked bends with a few little trills here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.