Inearthed - AWESOME! - Your favourites

COBHC Rayza

Jun 5, 2009
I just downloaded some Youtube vids of Inearthed tracks and converted them to MP3's. I just wanna say how awesome they are, I can't believe some of the songs weren't used in Bodom. It's like a whole new band, a local version of Bodom (I mean crappy recording like a local band). Not to mention Alexi was only 15!

What are you favourite Inearthed tracks? I haven't payed super close attention as I downloaded them before and have them playing in the background so I don't have favourites yet. Please share the best ones

Yeah no shit, I am just asking what your favourite songs are, you know so I can check em out? I am well aware you guys know about em. What ones do you like

Translucent image is awesome cause it has the female vocals, Possessed has a great solo in it,very different to alexi's style on other songs, the
acoustic guitar bits are very out of place though

^yeah unfortunetely this song is not from Inearthed but Sinergy...

btw I kinda like homeland II.. the beginning sounds like an acoustic version of towards dead end to me, pretty nice I think ;)

Possessed is probably my fave.... but Vision of Eternal Sorrow is up there as well. Overall great stuff :worship:

Translucent Image and Talking of the Trees are the fuckin best.

I'm gonna suggest to Alexi if I meet him to rerecord the demos, they were all good shit

Soccer%20Fail.jpg