Chin Music Studios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these dudes and this studio related to Hardcore Marketing? IIRC, FIT was affiliated with Hardcore Marketing and some dude with the last name Dibiasi (spelling is probably wrong)...They tried to sell my band the same management/recording/etc. "package" (3K to record and get shopped and "managed"), and I know they've pulled some shit with other bands. From what I heard of HM and their studio stuff, it was ridiculously expensive for the quality, though.

Same dudes. The dude that runs Standby Records also runs Hardcore Marketing (which is now HM Management)

Ooh, but there is some pretty lol-worthy interior decoration choices going on though, e.g., the giant letters spelling out the word KITCHEN next to the doorway of, well, the kitchen (and the wall of CD'R's on the other side :loco: ); the fan formation of 3 "Into the Wild" posters, and a freakin' slot machine - and ya gotta love the like 10+ pictures of the U87 :lol:

And boo to non-decoupled monitors (and doesn't this look inviting :lol: )

So you'll gladly take other peoples money, but if they aren't giving you "a good vibe" you're not gonna put your best effort into it? If everyone thought like that then music would be even more shite then its already turning to.

Johnny here from chin music studios, very dissapointed to find this post but you can't please everybody I guess. All the good bands that come to me that isn't There for record deal gets a great product. And ya ya ya, the beds suck, it's messy ... Wah wah wah, cry about it, these bands aren't paying to stay there so I could make them sleep on the streets where all the drug deals and shootings happen. I'm sorry to all the bands that thought we would rollout a red carpet when they get there but we didn't . And if the recordings weren't up to par, it's because the band wasn't up to par, I only make effort when a band gives me a good vibe and if they are a solid band. if u wanna hear good work from me then go to my page myspace.com/kobraproductionz
that's where I post bands that I've done that dont suck balls

hahaha

nice post, bro

you just totally fucked yourself in the ass with that one, and i'm quoting it to make sure you can't edit/delete the shit later

I can understand that people is annoyed by the whole "we are getting bands signed" and I also think its a bad approach, sending out expectations that aren't realistic.
but the thread starter said they where paying 600dollars for 4days, what do they expect from a guy with those rates?? You get what you pay for...

And if the recordings weren't up to par, it's because the band wasn't up to par, I only make effort when a band gives me a good vibe and if they are a solid band.

That's 100% bullshit, a band that recorded with you came and tracked with me and they were the easiest band I have ever mixed because they came in and laid their songs down tight as fuck

that was a pretty amazing post by the way, I'll be sure to show it to anyone that is considering recording with you

I only make effort when a band gives me a good vibe

I went to the doctor yesterday, but he just listened to me like 30 seconds and gave me a prescription, I think I wasn't giving him a good vibe.

I also asked an architect to build my house, and here's the result:

ugly-house.jpg

I think he wasn't feeling the vibe.

I went to the doctor yesterday, but he just listened to me like 30 seconds and gave me a prescription, I think I wasn't giving him a good vibe.

I also asked an architect to build my house, and here's the result:

ugly-house.jpg

I think he wasn't feeling the vibe.

do I feel another sneap forum meme coming on hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.