Chin Music Studios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ps that band I was talking about earlier in the thread decided not to go to chin music studios because of this thread hahah

Just had another band in last week talking about this place again and how Neil (hm management I think it was) tried to get them to pay like 2000.00 for management just like he did with my old band. Then they had to record at Chin studio's after paying for management, then after they did all this they would be signed to his label or some shit. Just a big ass scam to make money off hard working bands that don't know ant better.

Normally I would not talk down on someone or a studio, but I was personally approached by this place and fed the same bullshit scams. Need I say it again, i did not seek out this place they contacted me. So they go around on the internet contacting bands and trying to sell this stuff to them.

I have had like 5 other bands that I worked with that had the exact same story. A few of them even bit the bait. Remember people this is not normal business practice and I suggest steering clear of anything these guys do.

Status
Not open for further replies.