Chin Music Studios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good-vibes.jpg

I'm sort of hoping this is as epic as the krank and madison company fiascos over at HCAF. But I doubt it.

BTW: Madison went out of business.

I remember the Krank stuff going on, I don't think I'll ever buy any of their stuff after that. Shady business practices. But who knows, they may have grown up by now.

I went to the doctor yesterday, but he just listened to me like 30 seconds and gave me a prescription, I think I wasn't giving him a good vibe.

I also asked an architect to build my house, and here's the result:

ugly-house.jpg

I think he wasn't feeling the vibe.

That killed me hahahahaha :worship:

so I just found a local band in my area that I've been wanting to work with for quite some time now is going to chin music studios(and it's not exactly a short drive btw)... rest assured, johnny burke, I will be showing them your post.

ps. thanks colonel kurtz for quoting him cause he weaseled out and edited his post lmao

[UEAK]Clowd;9231457 said:
so I just found a local band in my area that I've been wanting to work with for quite some time now is going to chin music studios(and it's not exactly a short drive btw)... rest assured, johnny burke, I will be showing them your post.

ps. thanks colonel kurtz for quoting him cause he weaseled out and edited his post lmao

they have most likely already sent a non refundable deposit, so im sure they will still end up going there unfortunately...

Status
Not open for further replies.