Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Sheer class *posh

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Preferably Adam *Eve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Preferably in ancient Roman outfit

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
i used to dress metal/gothic only, but got a bit tired! now it depends how i'm feeling when i get up... i can wear blue jeans the whole day and at night put my bullet belt on... it depends...

I interviewed two other local bands - Slapjaw and Korr. The former is an aggressive/hardcore/metal/etc. band and the latter is a gothic/black/death/metal band. I never interviewed any band that was extremely well known or anything. Usually I have friends come to the studio and we goof off on the air. I get a lot of fan mail from prisoners also :)

MoonsOfJupiter said:
I interviewed two other local bands - Slapjaw and Korr. The former is an aggressive/hardcore/metal/etc. band and the latter is a gothic/black/death/metal band. I never interviewed any band that was extremely well known or anything. Usually I have friends come to the studio and we goof off on the air. I get a lot of fan mail from prisoners also :)
That's good.
I couldn't go on my radioshow, that's a pity but studies take more time than i thought...
But i interviewed Opeth:Spin: , so it's ok.
Yes i like this "family spirit" too, you invite some friends and that's a mess!
Good good!:worship:

toolsofthetrade said:
do you write them back?

No, no :loco: I just acknowledge them on the air (like "This song is going out to Scott from Frackville" or something). Some of those guys told me some awesome heavy metal stories from back in the day, I'll read that stuff over the air when I get it. Some of them asked me to be their penpal. Some also wanted my picture o_O . For safety reasons, I just kept the interaction to playing their requests and that.

french_anatheman said:
That's good.
I couldn't go on my radioshow, that's a pity but studies take more time than i thought...
But i interviewed Opeth:Spin: , so it's ok.
Yes i like this "family spirit" too, you invite some friends and that's a mess!
Good good!:worship:

That's cool you got to interview Opeth. Did they come to the studio or was it over the phone?

My friends got pretty damn silly sometimes; one time they pretended to be people from bands like Emperor and Children of Bodom; and I "interviewed" them. Another time, a different friend of mine pretended she was the singer for some fictional goth band from England.

the bastards deleted my sandwich thread.....
not a bit of life on that forum

...or good sandwich appreciation for hat matter....they mustn't eat, i'll bet thats what it is, they must eat opeth cd's and cum produced by listening to them...
i suppose if they drank the sweat produced aswell they'd have a niffy hangover cure too though....crafty fuckers - always coming out ontop.