Chris Benoit killed his wife and kid then himself

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
I used to watch WWF wrestling when I was a teenager so I remembered this dude and was shocked to read this. He was popular wasn't he? Well, now he is dead because he offed himself after (apparently) killing his wife and kid. What a fuckin' nut.

haha. I just noticed a bunch of shit about him on the TV but couldn't hear cause I'm rocking the itunes with a headset.

but seriously... dying kids is sad :(

entire families dying together is sadder still :( :(

speak for yourself... they're the perfect food for people who aren't as squeamish as you are.

There is no confirmation on how he or his family died.

Chris Benoit was from Canada ( a Mother Canucker, no disrespect) & he was a great wrestler/sports entertainer. I't so ironic that he and Eddie Guerro would die so close together. Not being a smart ass, but did these guys owe "the mafia/drug dealers, etc..." Apparently, if Vince McMahon was "really dead" he would have received the same coverage. I really enjoyed Wrestling, but if the story line are going to be about fake deaths then, SCREW THAT!!!

ZX

goddamn its weird how right when i saw this my friend calls me on the phone to tell me about it and then right when my friend tells me my brother comes in to tell me he read it online....fucking weird but goddamn when i was into wrestling benoit was one of my favorites. fucking agressive man. may him and his family rest in peace.

Well, now he is dead because he offed himself after (apparently) killing his wife and kid. What a fuckin' nut.

It's a common misconception that family dramas are because of nutcase fathers. The sad fact is that it can happen to any of us. Fathers who cause family dramas are usually normal, sane people who are driven, by total humiliation or by being completely lost for what to do, to do these things. At a certain point, a man stops caring about what he'll look like in the papers and simply decides to drag along as many as he can. Unfortunately, the wife and kids are often the first, easiest targets.

Of course, if the mafia was involved, that could mean a whole other reason.