Chris Lasegue/Jag Panzer Live Video Clip

KICK ASS CHRIS! you get 3 crazy metalheads for that one! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

:heh: can't wait to see you guys live soon! hopefully :headbang:

Dude! I never thought I'd see the day when I'd get 3 CRAZY METALHEADS! It's like receiving a Grammy or something like it! haha! Thanks, man...hope to see you in the near future!

When the heck are you guys going to play Chicago?
Soon I hope!
Every year the BIBLE OF THE DEVIL guys do the ALEHORN festival show, which caters to more cult traditional metal and doom metal.

When the heck are you guys going to play Chicago?
Soon I hope!
Every year the BIBLE OF THE DEVIL guys do the ALEHORN festival show, which caters to more cult traditional metal and doom metal.

We would love to play in Chicago! We'll just have to see how things go....when we get back from Europe our main focus is going to be on getting the new album completed! We'll contact the people who organize the ALEHORN fest and see what happens....thanks for the info!

Let me know when you guys hit the NJ area. BBQ is on me, and you won`t be asked to bring napkins or anything! :devil:

Been quite some time since our last BBQ back in Old Bridge, NJ (Birch Hill Nightclub). That place is no more unfortunately. :( It`s a retirement community now. Few more years and we`ll be allowed in. :lol:

Whenever I can convince the Army to stop sending me to shitholes I'd love to find out when/where you guys are playing and see you live. Hard to do that in some places I've been of late, but I def. would like that. You guys ever planning any US shows? I have talked to Mark about this before and know why you typically don't but still, we can hope right?