Chris... your new custom... Pics NOW! :)

Beautiful and soooooo tasteful...... damn if wish this was a production model. I really like the idea of using locking tuners for the vibrato.

It really makes me sad that this guitar is not available for unendorsed players. But Chris really deserves it.

I have planet waves locking tuners on there so if you have a graphite nut set up well tuning is no issue. I prefer the way guitars play and feel when unlocked.

Take care, Chris.

haha, and let me guess. The reverse headstock is to prevent your hair from getting caught in the tuners? :devil:

The reverse headstock definitely looks cool & indeed wish Ibanez would open a custom shop to the public. I've been kind of hanging back to see if anyone else has asked, but.... besides the specs I already know was wondering about the neck joint? I'm presuming with the up-scale quilt top/mahogany body - it probably is not a bolt-on as traditional RG's? Neck-thru? Kinda figured maybe a set neck? Just curious? Once ya get the Bareknuckles - you'll still have to post some more pics!

The reverse headstock definitely looks cool & indeed wish Ibanez would open a custom shop to the public. I've been kind of hanging back to see if anyone else has asked, but.... besides the specs I already know was wondering about the neck joint? I'm presuming with the up-scale quilt top/mahogany body - it probably is not a bolt-on as traditional RG's? Neck-thru? Kinda figured maybe a set neck? Just curious? Once ya get the Bareknuckles - you'll still have to post some more pics!
Actually its just a bolt on because I think neck throughs are to stiff and don't resonate as well(not to mention if you screw the neck up you can always get another one).

Chris.

though i'm more partial to Jeff Loomis' new signature guitar, your guitar is fuckin' amazing looking... i totally just spilled some serious dick cheese.

Being a former ibanez junkie of 15 years i move away from them in the early 90s due to the crap quality i was getting....

I recently had the opportunity to check out one of the new RG/s the 550 reissue and i have to say they are doing MUCH better.

Your new axe is stunning, I cant wait to hear some clips once you get the new pups....

I was wondering what type of tremolo system you use? I understand you use the locking tuners with a graphite nut, but what exactly is the tremolo system? Also are your frets jumbo or extra jumbo? And what is your neck contour, like wizard shape or thinner/fatter, etc. Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Sorry for all the questions. :headbang: