Christian Pseudo-Orphan Slavery and Sodomy

Satori

Destructosaur
May 2, 2001
.. from grey to black
Visit site
So last night I'm watching 60 Miniutes and they were talking about some place in Australia, the Christian Brotherhood "Orphanage" or some shit like that.

In a nut-shell, here's what went on:

Back in the early to mid 1900's, it wasn't very cool to have children out of wed lock. So some church over there decided to set itself up as a place where young unwed mothers could temporarily drop off there young children, go get a life, and when they were able to take care of the kids they would get them back.

So this church got many many kids (I guess fucking was a popular past time in those days) and they brutally abused them. They were exploited as child labourers to make the Brothers rich and at the same time they were used for sex and their sadistic urges as well. Apparently, their favourite age for fucking and beating was 9 years old.

Then to add insult to injury, when the parents came back to pick up their kids the church told them they had been adopted out to rich families and that there were no records of where they went. When the kids got old enough to ask where their parents were, the church told them they were all dead.

How lovely, and seemingly typical, unfortunately.

Satori

typical of Christian hypocrisy, he means. The Church is the biggest threat to human well-being in the world. I'd rather get Ebola than have to be involved with organized religion.

Satori:

I don't know which specific "church" in Australia engaged in the acts you describe, but methinks you are painting an extremely large group with a very broad brush when you decry those activities as "typical" of "Christian hypocricy." The activities seem a mite extreme for any of the "Christians" (self-described, not necessarily my assessment of them) I've met.

Of course, since, if I recall correctly, you live in "yer place", perhaps what is "typical," based on your experience, is a bit different than it is for the rest of us.

Originally posted by Oyo
Just look at the christian churches' history. The church and it's followers commited acts that completely contradicted the morales set in the bible :eek:

Generalizations, cliches!!!

Child abuse is not limited to religious organisations and institutions. There are some seriously fecked up people in the world, however, generalisations will only promote negative stereotypes where there were none before.

The church attracts a lot of bad press, unfortunately many paedos are very clever and choose the church as a hunting ground (knowing the trust that is asociated with the position) and are often left unattended with the young.

Perverts who utilize a position of authority and trust to abuse children are the lowest form of life on the planet. Whether it's in a religious context, school, scouting, or sports those who work their way into leadership positions and then rely on the reputation of the organization and the trust and respect of parents trying to do good for their kids to rape, abuse, or hurt the young have forfeited their right (in my more conservative estimation) to number themselves among the members of civilized society.

Originally posted by Raoul J.

Generalizations, cliches!!!

Child abuse is not limited to religious organisations and institutions. There are some seriously fecked up people in the world, however, generalisations will only promote negative stereotypes where there were none before.

The church attracts a lot of bad press, unfortunately many paedos are very clever and choose the church as a hunting ground (knowing the trust that is asociated with the position) and are often left unattended with the young.

Perverts who utilize a position of authority and trust to abuse children are the lowest form of life on the planet. Whether it's in a religious context, school, scouting, or sports those who work their way into leadership positions and then rely on the reputation of the organization and the trust and respect of parents trying to do good for their kids to rape, abuse, or hurt the young have forfeited their right (in my more conservative estimation) to number themselves among the members of civilized society.

Well put! My thoughts exactly.

My father went to christian brothers school.

They are a household name here in australia, and they are still arresting various men to this day.

My father wasn't sexually abused, but he was beaten until his mum went there and took him out of the school.

Christians suck. Pedophiles suck. Christian Pedophiles suck more.