Pseudo Intellectuals and Opeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have a point...I was playing the first Keen game untill 2002...then I got a new computer and internet and stuff...pretty much gave up PC games except for Warcraft 3 and some of the FIFA games

Heh... I have a really limited number of games now.

~ Unreal Tournament
~ Unreal Tournament 2004 (Getting UT2007 when it's released)
~ The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Getting Oblivion when it's released)
~ Battlefield 1942 (I don't like BF2 :erk: )

Opeth and pseudo intellectuals don't mix. Opeth is too cool for them.

- That's it. LOL

There is only one type of lame that is actually pretty cool...and that's:
MP3 LAME ENCODING

Best mp3 encoding there is...of course there are better formats than mp3 like FLAC and APE which are lossless

I was born a few months after the first Zelda was released.

I could never beat Zelda 2 (too hard).

What games do Opeth members play? (on-topic now)

i play now call of cthulu dark corners of the earth its on the xbox its an amazing game u all should check it (this horror-themed action adventure based on the work of influential American horror writer H.P. Lovecraft is clearly ambitious, mixing first-person action, sneaking, and adventure elements with a creepy story filled with various surprises. The good news is, all the delays have resulted in a one-of-a-kind game that fans of horror and action adventure gaming, and of course, of H.P. Lovecraft, absolutely should check out. However, the presentation looks somewhat dated at times, and some other aspects of the game are also pretty rough. But if you can tolerate a few technical deficiencies and are up for a significant challenge, then you can look forward to Call of Cthulhu mightily impressing you and freaking you out equally in turn).(from gamespot)

Haven't played games for a long time. I stopped being able to afford them. I used to be super-awesome at games, but now I suck majorly. Still fun though.

The last game I bought and completed was Final Fantasy X. I completed it twice :lol:

DVD burner are really cheap these days...you can get a new LG DVD writer
X16 speed for 33 pounds...and as for sharing programs,they free all you need is a fixed price DSL connction cause those games take a shitload of time to download.

paradoxile said:
I don't mind and I'm pretty sure no one will crucify me for it either...
If Laeth hasn't been banned yet...you just ruined a perfectly good plan to scare the living shit out him

i'm pretty sure that, since falconsbane has trolled more forums than you've had hot dinners, he's not scared in the slightest

that's just me though, your hex might've scared the shite out of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.