I enjoy Opeth more when I am smoking pot

MixGrafix

Dulce Et Decorum Est
There are a few bands that their music just jumps out of the speakers and grab your soul, and to me there are three. Opeth, Tool and Jimi Hendrix.

I have seen Opeth 6 times now, and I have seen Tool 62 times, and Jimi died way before my time, so I had to listen to Jimi live on Band of Gypsies, and you have to experience "Machine Gun" a little mind altered, and listen to the master of the guitar at his finest. WOW

Anyways, I think Tubbs would like TOOL if he could see them live. There shows are amazing. I am a diabetic as well, but not to the extent you are. Yes Tubbs, I am talking directly to you. I hope you can get better, and get a chance to see Opeth, because I would be right next to you, enjoying every second of the show, and they played your favorite song. They are amazing live. And Dream Theatre is amazing as live as well.

So in closing, I want to say that music is freakin great, and you are too.

Leon

I came home high one night and decided to try some Opeth (think it was morningrise) and remember being bored out my mind for whatever reason. I think the repetition really got to me.

i find that blackwater park ( the track) is the perfect length for a cigarette,the nicotine hits your brain at the same time as the heavy guitarage starts, and then mikael growls and *wow*

beign stoned really accentuates opeth for me too, espectially damnation and a fair judgement.

High no, I don't smoke pot because of my job...

But drunk on the other hand...I have to agree! For some reason, while I'm drinking and I happen to listen to some opeth, it just makes me feel like I'm there, great feeling.

brownden said:
i wish i could go to one metal concert, just one, where i didn't have to smell that nasty stench of pot. that stuff is disgusting.
+1 i hate pot smoking CUNTS

i do drink but i dont get drunk very often but im not voilent or anything. ok...

i hate drunk violent WANKERS

MetalManCPA said:
Do you drink?

From my experiences, I've met a ton more drunk cunts than high ones.
but anyway smoking pot at a gig is realy disrespectful fair enough they do it out side but not in a confined area full of people who dont want to breath in their shit isnt fair and THAT GOES FOR SMOKING TWATS too!