I enjoy Opeth more when I am smoking pot

Benighted1 said:
hmm I wonder if any of the guys in Opeth smoke pot.
I know bodom do because when I met them in Melbourne they came out the back door in a cloud of pot smoke & they all looked pretty stoned. Was funny!

pretty sire opeth are good friends with mary jane man, at their show in atlanta a few months ago, they lit these things fuck cant remember what theyre called... smelled like pot all through there, and right before they came out, one of the tech's opened up the curtain and a huge cloud of smoke came out, and all we heard was laughter... then peter looked baked... i mean... bad... ill try to find a pic

cuntface said:
+1 i hate pot smoking CUNTS

You're a fucking pussy. Not because you don't smoke pot, but because you're bashing something and other people over something you've never tried. Get five dollars from your mommy, smoke a joint, then add your comments.

I always wondered if Opeth smoked up. I figured that they pretty much have to, given their style of music and all their psychedelic influences. I'd love to spark some of Kentucky's best with the guys.

Ghost Reveries blows my fucking mind when I listen to it baked :headbang: The other albums too, but especially GR. Makes me realize what a truly great album it is.

LEGALIZE MARY JANE !!!!! :D

some good stuff to listen to when smoking a joint:
opeth - a fair judgment
ulver - lyckantropen themes (iii especially)
tiamat - teonanacatl, mount marilyn
radiohead - street spirit (fade out), i feel
basically anything on danny howells' and nick warren's records for global underground (high quality tech and progressive house)
darkthrone - en vind av sorg (for those who like it a little harsh when high)

the first time i ever heard opeths music i was stoned...it was 2 friends and i in one of their rooms...he has a small room with blacklight posters and whatnot all over, and he painted his fan blades with neon paint, and we had a black light on...we were in there smoking...and my friend isreal (major burner) was like "yo..let listen to opeth" and we are like arite...he puts on deliverance...and the rest is history

Caesar Metallius said:
You're a fucking pussy. Not because you don't smoke pot, but because you're bashing something and other people over something you've never tried. Get five dollars from your mommy, smoke a joint, then add your comments.
you're right but that argument doesn't quite work, since i could tell you then not to bash on suicide until you've experienced it :lol:

don't be a lemming. yet still, it is your right to do what you want and people shouldn't be so quick to judge others

So did anyone see that dumass who posted that thread on herion :lol:

Obviously the reason why there is a thread on pot is because a lot of people here enjoy smoking up & listening to Opeth. Im sure he doesn't shoot smack & listen to them :lol:
It would be pretty hard anyway seen as smack often knocks the user unconscious.

Kenneth R. said:
you're right but that argument doesn't quite work, since i could tell you then not to bash on suicide until you've experienced it :lol:

don't be a lemming. yet still, it is your right to do what you want and people shouldn't be so quick to judge others

I think suicide and comsuming a new substance are quite different.

As a note on weed and death; it is impossible to die from Marijuana, there is no toxic limit, as with all halucinogens. The most harmful effects from it is the smoke going into your lungs, and it makes it more difficult to form new memories for up to 24 hours after consuming it.
Also, Marijuana is physically less addictive than caffene. FUCKING CAFFENE! So to all those ignorant retards out there who want to keep law abiding citizens like me from smoking, learn your facts and shut the fuck up!

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I'm extremely surprised at this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana

By the looks of it, marijuana has almost no negative effects, even with long-term use. :confused:

Why the hell is it illegal then? That really confuses me. I hate all drugs in general, but this is just unusual.

yea exactly Tubbs, it doesn't make sense does it. Especially when you think about all the drunk driving and other alcohol related deaths each year