I enjoy Opeth more when I am smoking pot

Keith! said:
Just come from a night out with Benighted1, introducing some of our other friends with abit of the Opeth dvd round at their flat.

Sat back with a few beers, and watched a few songs then went off to a party.

Had a pretty great time at the party, telling a few folks about Opeth and proceeded with getting more drunk. Had a session then went back to the flat and watched heaps more of the dvd, completely stoned and drunk, and man that shit was blowing my mind!:err:
Absolutely incredible.

ha yea we may have a few converts after that night, you never know. Maybe they were just been polite listening to our drunk rambling about Opeth though.. One guy got my Mobile no. so I could lend him a CD but he didn't call

It´s quite off-topic but....
I smoked some pot on friday (I smoke very rarely) and wathech Skinny Puppy´s DVD, I heard some gospel vocal in their music :D

Just when I gave up on that specific drug you get when you lick the back of a certain type of north american frog...

The argument seems to have died down.... The entertainment must not stop!!
I'll take the honor of meaninglessly jump starting it once more:

Kenneth: You should try smoking some pot while you write your Opus, it might make it good.

Daz: Ken called your mom a squirting balloon.

LMAO

Caesar Metallius said:
The argument seems to have died down.... The entertainment must not stop!!
I'll take the honor of meaninglessly jump starting it once more:

Kenneth: You should try smoking some pot while you write your Opus, it might make it good.
Rum is far more effective. :lol:

I have other unusual opinions... but if I start a thread concerning them, it'd be waaaaaaay off topic. Although the modern vs antique architecture one might not be.

They'll be playing in Poland in August !!! Hooray for boobies !!!

Oh and: Just when I gave up on mescaline...

So how does everyone here smoke their greens?
-Buckets?
-Spots?
-Joints?
-Pipe?
-Bong?
-Chamber?

I am personally partial to joints unless I have hardly any left then I would rather bucket or spot it....

Also who has tried NOS when they are stoned?
chuck on a climatic part of a song and have a NOS after you have had a smoke, Highly recommended!

I have always liked joints a little more than anything else, mostly because it was what I first smoked. I mostly smoke out of one of my pipes, bowl by bowl, just easier that way.

lionel said:
I have always liked joints a little more than anything else, mostly because it was what I first smoked. I mostly smoke out of one of my pipes, bowl by bowl, just easier that way.

yea going cone by cone is a nice easy way to do it....