Enraptured by Damnation

Moonlapse said:
Why are all you guys so afraid to criticize the album? I think it's very fair that a percentage of the fanbase feels the album is sub-par and therefore want to express their views here. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, too bad it's not sub-par, and most idiots who criticize it use completely retarded arguments (like "how are verse-chorus-verse structures progressive?" and "omg the whole album sounds the same :cry:") which do nothing but show their ignorance.

Horgh said:
Yeah, too bad it's not sub-par, and most idiots who criticize it use completely retarded arguments (like "how are verse-chorus-verse structures progressive?" and "omg the whole album sounds the same :cry:") which do nothing but show their ignorance.

I haven't heard the album but I must say that your comment looks stupid. If people think the whole album sounds the same and theirs not enouph variety then thats fair enouph. Im gonna get it and when I do if I think its repedative and boring I won't hide my "ignorant" opinion. For example I find Katatonia to be boring and repedative and I can't understand why 90% of Opeth fans think it's great, does that mean Im ignorant?

I love this album! Truely magnificent! A work of art! An instant classic! Need I go on? My only problem is the length...Damnation could have gone on another 20-30 minutes at least. One thing that turned me on to Opeth way back when was the epic length of their tracks, the only 'Opeth-ism' not on the cd.
:devil:

i'd do that too except I "accidentially" locked it inside my CD player and "accidentally" super-glued my PLAY button down. Dang.