Christmas and new years eve wishes!

I wish that all the trolls would leave, that Devourment's next album is good, that my schooling keeps going so well, to get a girlfriend, win at Risk more and that everyone else has a happy holiday season.

I send my regard to everyone here
card_seasons_greetings_1_3.jpg

Merry Christmas and fuck off the nowadays black metal!

:p

Seriously, though...I'm not really gonna wish for shit. You can all have my wishes, fags!

Also, Thanks Maggot, stay brutal also!

We're getting 3 days off work on New Year: 31st of December, 1st and 2nd of January. Yay to progress.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year, people. The year of the almighty Rat, according to those crazy Chinese.:kickass:

I wish that all the trolls would leave, that Devourment's next album is good, that my schooling keeps going so well, to get a girlfriend, win at Risk more and that everyone else has a happy holiday season.

I send my regard to everyone here
card_seasons_greetings_1_3.jpg

:lol: that would make a nice album cover

wish to get a girlfriend, that everyone has a good year, to actually finnish a risk game, and that everyone finds a band thats new to them and kicks ass.

Sorry, but it ain't happening :(

We'll see in about two months though... if my letter gets to the registrar on time that is :erk:

I wish a better year for people that had a bad year; I wish everybody here get success on job, business, school and college; I wish more health and money for people that helps and support the fight against the poverty and i wish see you all here talking about everything next year.

drunksantalo2.jpg

I am to be wishing for everyone to find a fine natural attractive for the loving and for merrys to be very holiday for everyone!