Christmas and new years eve wishes!

Happy fn black christmas, hope im getting some old destruction vinyls:kickass:

festivus-795671.jpg

Happy Christmas eve you evil fucking retards.

Nah, just kidding. I hope you all have horrible holidays.

I'm totally shitting with you peeps, have a eve/christmas/new year and enjoy all the happy jazz that is supposed to be associated with such times as well :)

Only thing special I'm doing for today is going to the 5 PM Christmas mass and then out to a fancy restaurant with my folks. Henrietta's Table in Harvard Square, if any of you have heard of the place.

Tomorrow should be fun. Traditional Christmas crepes for brunch, then my sister will come over with her pre-fiance to open presents. Then we'll have our traditional beef tenderloin/roasted potatoes/broccoli/stuffed mushrooms for dinner, and finish it off with chocolate mousse. After that we'll open stockings.

I wish that all the trolls would leave, that Devourment's next album is good, that my schooling keeps going so well, to get a girlfriend, win at Risk more and that everyone else has a happy holiday season.

I send my regard to everyone here
card_seasons_greetings_1_3.jpg

:lol: fucking random

I hope everyone has a good christmas/new year/whatever. Whether you'll be handing out cookies and milk, unwrapping your gifts with the fury of the nintendo64 kid, or burning down churches because you hate this holiday... have a good time with whatever you do. \m/