The 2009 Christmas and New Year Thread.

Fuck your future timezone bullshit. Everyone knows that EST is the only correct time.

I'm in texas visiting my dad, grandfather, stepmom, her son, her son's girlfriend who used to be grandpa's nurse until he started making moves on her, and said girlfriend's son who seems to have emotional stability problems

this should be fantastic. and the only alcohol is Michelob Ultra and Corona Light :cry:

I always feel awkward though because my dad and stepmom are very financially well off, so their christmas tree is just overflowing with presents. It's like a freaking warehouse. and here I am, lower middle class and waltz in with maybe one present per person (if that)a

Merry Christmas UM!

DSCN1626.jpg

My parents gave me $500 for Christmas. Rather excited as you can imagine. All the money is going to fix my deathtrap of a car however, which is what they told me they intended it to be for. They really saved my ass. My breaks are shot and my tires are bald, it is winter and I spent all my money on music/rent. THANKS MOM AND DAD!

sweet

do the brakes yourself for only about a hundred bucks. Not too hard as long as you have a buddy who knows what he/she is doing