Merry Fucking Christmas to One and All!

Jul 25, 2005
Room 302.
As you Canadians of the board know, people around here are taking back traditional Christmas because some mother fucker went and complained about Christmas being offensive because of it's Christian Religious message. Take for example over here it's being argued wheather a Christmas tree should be called a Christmas tree, now it's being called a Holiday tree. It's no mother fuck'n Holiday tree, it's a CHRISTMAS TREE and that's what it will always be for fuck sakes! For years now people have been saying "Happy Holidays" so they will not offend the ethnic groups, but it is the Christmas season and therefore we should take back Christmas. Follow this URL for a light hearted and entertaining Christmas message:

http://www.illwillpress.com/xmas.html

Thanks everyone! Have a Merry Christmas and a happy fucking New Year! ;) :loco:

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Feliz Navidad a todos y un saludo afectuoso a todas las chavas de este foro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every year some fuckasses try to ruin christmas. i hate it. They don't even give a shit about it, they are just trying to make a point.

I tell you what, we wouldnt have fucking "Happy Holidays" or "Holiday Trees," we would have about 300+ ex con football supporters hunting down anything that wasnt white. You can live in our country, you cant dictate our traditions.

weird.. no one has tried anything like that here.. but you know what, there are two sides to that problem. Those who feel offended and wont shut up, and those who give in to that senseless blabbering

Taliesin said:
weird.. no one has tried anything like that here.. but you know what, there are two sides to that problem. Those who feel offended and wont shut up, and those who give in to that senseless blabbering

oh i quite agree, they complain because THEY CAN!