Merry Fucking Christmas to One and All!

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
As you Canadians of the board know, people around here are taking back traditional Christmas because some mother fucker went and complained about Christmas being offensive because of it's Christian Religious message. Take for example over here it's being argued wheather a Christmas tree should be called a Christmas tree, now it's being called a Holiday tree. It's no mother fuck'n Holiday tree, it's a CHRISTMAS TREE and that's what it will always be for fuck sakes! For years now people have been saying "Happy Holidays" so they will not offend the ethnic groups, but it is the Christmas season and therefore we should take back Christmas. Follow this URL for a light hearted and entertaining Christmas message:

http://www.illwillpress.com/xmas.html

Thanks everyone! Have a Merry Christmas and a happy fucking New Year! ;) :loco:

I now see what you mean, If you go to www.google.com now, and just hover over the google logo, it says "Happy Holidays," i mean for fuck sake. Is there anything these ethnic minorites arent going to complain about. I think its about time we turned around and said that we find their festivals offensive, and there needs to be some regulation on them. We have two 'festivals' a year. They have about 1 every 3 days.

this is hilarious, so minorities complain that we call celebration of chirst's birth "christmas"? WTF? :guh:

I now see what you mean, If you go to www.google.com now, and just hover over the google logo, it says "Happy Holidays," i mean for fuck sake. Is there anything these ethnic minorites arent going to complain about. I think its about time we turned around and said that we find their festivals offensive, and there needs to be some regulation on them. We have two 'festivals' a year. They have about 1 every 3 days.

Another reason why not having a religion is better; you don't get offended by other people's religious holidays.

Turbo said:

*clap*

fuck happy holidays, its MERRY CHRISTMAS, and fuck your "non denomintional holiday shrub" its a CHRISTMAS TREE for gods sake.