Merry Fucking Christmas to One and All!

He won't, because he's jesus. He forgives and forgets.
By the time he reaches me, I will be so scared and in awe of him that he considers that repentance :lol:

"If you do it like this, it's like using free weights. If you do it like this, it's like using a machine."

bobvex said:
It's historically accurate to say that jesus in fact did exist. what people have a problem with is the notion that he was the savior of humankind.
There isn't any evidence of his existance so far...
Actually, some 'yoshua bin yosef'(Jesus, son of Joseph) may have existed, but it's doubtfully the protagonist of the bible chronicles.

BloodyScalpel said:
There isn't any evidence of his existance so far...
Actually, some 'yoshua bin yosef'(Jesus, son of Joseph) may have existed, but it's doubtfully the protagonist of the bible chronicles.
actually jesus has the best documentation of existance than any other person. It's not just bible but loads of other prooves (roman or jewish documents which had nothing to do with christianity). He did exists, but as Bob said no one knows if he really was the son of god.

Jesus definitely existed. It's just that different people have different views on what he was. Christians believe he was the son of god, Jews and Muslims believe he was a prophet to deliver a message from god and others believed he was just a radical extremist.

Profanity said:
Jesus definitely existed. It's just that different people have different views on what he was. Christians believe he was the son of god, Jews and Muslims believe he was a prophet to deliver a message from god and others believed he was just a radical extremist.
:lol:
profanity, you're doing pretty good today :lol:

I felt like a little kid. On Friday in Travels and Tourism, we were watching this movie comparing the Artic with Antartica, and then i seen reindeers, and I'm like, "OH MY GOD!!1 SANTA CLAUS!" really loud. Haha.