Christmas MANIA

Haha, good on you man! I have to get some Trans Siberian Orchestra in the car...otherwise I've been rediscovering the 'violence' of Darkthrone, Satyricon, and other raw/harsh 'winter' black metal, while I drive through these Northern blizzards this week!!! It just fits so well. The most Christmassy thing I've been listening to is MOONSORROW. :)

a bunch of christian bands did either a black metal or death metal christmas compilation lol, i haven't listened to it... yet... the roads were pretty bad tonight... there were patches where you could clearly see the white lines (when they weren't covered with snow :lol: i crack me up) but people were taking up two lanes... i mean right in the middle of them... i hate a lot of wisconsin drivers...

For personal reasons, I am not looking forward to christmas this year.

Same. It really blows cause I normally love Christmas time and winter and things have just been really crappy the past couple of weeks, so I'm being a bit Scroogey with winter. Really hoping once Christmas gets closer and cheers people up, it'll rub off on me.

I don´t have time for feeling christmassy. I am working my ass off. The rest of this week I´ll be working atleast 12 hours a day (including the weekend!). I´ll probably only have the 24-25. off until new years eve!