Christmas

I'm throwing a party with my brothers and 6 of our friends. We're planning on getting the least sleep and drink the most alcohol possible...:D

for christmas i did nothing as usual, except for eating yummy things.

for new year's eve i think i'll just stay home, maybe watch a movie, maybe play with the computer. i'm not a very new-year's-eve-ish person.

A party in our bar in our nine pin and bowling alley with my wife and my team mates and plenty of other people. I used to sit at home and get stuffed and bored in front of the TV, but Im done with that.

RampageSword said:
This morning I read all these previous posts about you guys enjoying so much Swallow The Sun. Of course, me being only 20 and Canadian, I never heard of that band...Now the funny thing is that, this afternoon I went at my favorite record store hoping to find some new reason to burn my money and oh surprise, I stumble upon "The Morning Never Came" by you know who. So I bought it and it's GREAT. I love it! Along with Opeth this is the best cold winter nights music I've ever heard...

It's so wonderful to hear that so many people around the world like Swallow the Sun.:wave:
Try to find also their latest album Ghosts of Loss. I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Have to admit that I'm a bit biased with StS because those guys are my friends (well three of them) but I got to promote them every way possible.;)

^:lol: There really is some sort of Swallow the Sun curse going on here on the DT forum...Has any of this band's members had any voodoo encounter before?

Well since we all seem to enjoy Swallow the Sun so much...Here's another band you'll probably enjoy just as much : Primordial. Now I know that most of you know them already still those who don't have a look at their samples it's worth it. Now I'm no moderator and this is only a suggestion but maybe we should move this conversation to this thread : Check out this band! ---Want to spread the word? POST IT!

Since crimbo all I've listened to is Swallow the sun on my new ace headphones. And shit the bed, they are mega. 2.30 mins into psychopaths lair makes me envious of their creative genius. Then aswell, the first heavy moments on the album in giants. Damn near made me weap.

I've got a serious virus now though, so new year might be called off for me :(.

I spent most of my Christmas with old friends, some of whom I hadn't seen in many years. Did a lot of good to me, as I had kind of forgotten those great people.

-Villain