Chronology MCMXCIV: Lucky US. A##holes

Got my tix too, NYC date.

"The setlist boasts no less than 4 songs that never before have been played on American soil and several others that haven't been played for years!"

HELL YES! I hope to hell they play Black Rose Immortal...

And they mentioned screens there. What does that mean? TVs?

I am seriously upset that I don't live in NY, Chicago or LA. I would do anything for one of these shows.

PLEASE GOD LET THEM MAKE A DVD OF IT.

Well we can only hope.

I have a slim chance of being able to go to the LA gig :(
it's either a relatively free (well, $gas) 6-9 hour car drive... or an around $200-300 45min-1hr plane trip.

so i take it that "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic" is a long way from where opeths playing?:p just mucking round... good luck on going, even if i am jealous as all hell!

I just bought my ticket for the show in LA... man I can't wait to see this! I feel so fortunate being here for this show. I cannot WAIT to hear stuff from MORNINGRISE and ORCHID!! Maaaan that's going to be sooo awesome.

Confessor of Tragedy said:
i recommend using travelocity. i got my ticket from TX to CHI for about $160. i also looked at teh NY show, airfare was about $200, but the hotels were four times as much.

What hotels were you looking at :loco:

I'm booking a trip to NYC this summer to see Emperor and you can stay at hostels for for $20-30 a night or if you must have a hotel there's a bunch from $80-150 a night probably even cheaper right now too since summer is peak tourist season.

See ya in Chi-Town!

i live iin ireland and unfortunatley will be the last bastard on earth to attend one of these gems, but i hope for all concerned they play 'wreath'.
one of my favs and its never been played live........ for the love of all that is holy....make a DVD