Chthonic- black metal of faggoth band?

chthonic =

• melodic black metal

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • faggoth

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
I like them, but I'm biased cause I like pretty much anything with good use of non-standard instruments.

Saw them at Ozzfest and thought they were pretty good. Certainly better than crap like Cradle of Filth or Dimmu Borgir and definitely one of the better bands at Ozzfest. Surprisingly, they had quite a pit. In fact, that was the pit I got the biggest beating (aka practically blew up my nose and scraped the shit out of my arms and knees).

Same here, broken glasses and a scraped up arm. Pretty good band, surprising pit, but nothing can beat Hatebreed's circle pit around the sound tent.

chthonic.jpg

Back Left: Not enough Black.

Front Left: She looks like a mime. Really.

Back Center: *Cue clown music* He belongs in a band like ICP. By the way, EMO length hair is not cool. Atleast wear a wig for the photos.

Front Center: It's ok.... but it still looks clown-worthy. It could be a touch more inverted and frostbitten if you ask me.

Back Right: He's got the best corpsepaint job there, unfotunately, he's wearing the worse face mask I've ever seen in my life. Heres a hint, you look more badass with actual cloth, and the studs gay it up. And the hairs sucks.

Front Right: So they got that bitch that plays The Grudge? Whoreship. MORE BLACK.

btw, the paint comes from their own folklore, not the typikal tr00 kvlt thing